Neoslim22

Dropzone In WV?

Yeah, I know a dropzone right overtop the New River Gorge. Best part is, free lift tickets!

Let me know if you want to do some RW sometime.

I call bullshit. This is the guy who admitted to lying about his jump numbers at an alternate DZ when his home DZ turned him down for wingsuit jumps when he had under 100 jumps.

I doubt he has any BASE jumps at all, or if he does he has taken shortcuts in the training and/or perperation for those as well. Avoid this guy like the plauge.

He lied about the wingsuits, refuses to identify himself, and is probably lying about the BASE jumps.

I call bullshit. This is the guy who admitted to lying about his jump numbers at an alternate DZ when his home DZ turned him down for wingsuit jumps when he had under 100 jumps.

I doubt he has any BASE jumps at all, or if he does he has taken shortcuts in the training and/or perperation for those as well. Avoid this guy like the plauge.

He lied about the wingsuits, refuses to identify himself, and is probably lying about the BASE jumps.

Fuckin' right I did. I actually started base right off student status. Learned to pack off youtube, and went to the first antenna I could find.

I never refused to identify myself, buddy. If you want, let's meet up at bridge day. I personally think a 3 way is a little weak, how about some speed star?

anyone game?