Cam84

Skydive Arizona

Wasn't there for the training, only for funjumps. It is definitely the worst dropzone ever. Only crappy small airplanes and a low number of it. You have to wait at least ten minutes for the next load and then you are sitting on a uncomfortable wooden bench in a Twin Otter. And then the weather! Warm blue skies all the day, what a mess! ;)

No, serious: Go there! It is a perfect place to learn skydiving, do funjumps, meet old friends and make new friends. You will enjoy for sure!

And then there's all those people with 10 000+ jumps giving you tips and advice so your flying improves whether you like it or not. And that free beer truck at the boogie, that sucks too. And unless you are OK with landing on flat obstacle free surfaces you won't like the outs either.

I just went through my aff and got my license there. The Place Rocks. The instructors are really cool and there to help. I live in Tucson about 40 miles away so its the only place ive jumped. The wind tunnel is the shit also. Love landing in the grass