livendive

Bitterroot Boogie, Sept 3-6

After a brief hiatus (one year), the Bitterroot Boogie is back on. West Plains' Caravan arrives in Hamilton, MT on Friday, September 3 and departs sometime on Monday, September 6. In between, much hilarity should ensue, perhaps with occasional flashes of brilliance ("brilliance" being a relative term in Montana). I have no idea what kind of plans there are for food etc, and hope to not have to watch Baker, Beezely, Hanson, and DB Pooper compare scrotal lengths.

Attendees:
Livendive
TheStepchild

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

unfortunately this is my weekend with the kids and the ex isn't really willing to trade so doc and i are out....but i do expect a drunk dial or two....just as long as i am not telling people how to repair your shin - :P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

After a brief hiatus (one year), the Bitterroot Boogie is back on. West Plains' Caravan arrives in Hamilton, MT on Friday, September 3 and departs sometime on Monday, September 6. In between, much hilarity should ensue, perhaps with occasional flashes of brilliance ("brilliance" being a relative term in Montana). I have no idea what kind of plans there are for food etc, and hope to not have to watch Baker, Beezely, Hanson, and DB Pooper compare scrotal lengths.

Attendees:
grannyinthesky
Livendive
TheStepchild

Blues,
Dave

Yay!!!! I'll be there!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

who can i contact for directions

I can tell ya. Use googlemaps or whatever to get to Hamilton, MT. Assuming this involves you headed south on the highway from Missoula, follow the signs to the fairgrounds, taking a left at BJ's Restaurant. Follow this road past the fairgrounds and school, till you are forced to turn, then go right. A couple hundred yards up a short hill, the turn to the airport on your left should be obvious.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)