xxxBURKxxx

Skydive the farm

Hi. I have decided to get my A license when i'm home on leave. Origanally i was going to do it at Skydive PA, but recently have been looking at Skydive the farm. It looks like it will be cheaper to fly down to GA even with car rental and a plane ticket but im prety sure im going to get fucked on the rental car. I'm also curious on about how long on average it will take to finish the A license package and if any one would be willing to provide a ride for gas money and or a few cases of beer. Either way im going to some how some way find a way to make this happen while im home. Hope to meet some of you some time in september.

I'm sure someone will be able to give you a ride.

You should be able to get through the AFF in a couple of days. If you are doing the A lic package it will take a little longer.

I'm sure Andy (popsjumper) will be on here soon enough to give you more details. Andy...Andy... :)
Let us know the date you are coming in and you shouldn't have a problem getting a ride to the dz!

see you in Sept.

dave

ps. ignore Nutz, nothing ever happens when he's around, we don't tell him where are the fun things are happening B|

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

If you do decide to jump at the Farm, you'll presumably be flying into Hartsfield. Depending on when you come in, I may be able to swing around on my way. PMed you my cell #.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Look here before you decide...

According to your profile, you are the DZO at Spaceland. I find that it's rather rude for you to post to a thread where someone is asking about another dropzone and you post to it trying to drum up business for yours. Your opinion of where he should go isn't even impartial!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You'd be more than welcome at STF.

Let us know when you're coming...we'll leave the light on for ya'.

Getting a ride to/from the airport will be no problem with advance notice.

It's possible to get the AFF levels done in 2 days depending on your stamina and weather. Fridays through Sundays would be best.
Ground training on Friday with a minimum of 1 jump and then jump your butt off Saturday and Sunday.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Look here before you decide...

According to your profile, you are the DZO at Spaceland. I find that it's rather rude for you to post to a thread where someone is asking about another dropzone and you post to it trying to drum up business for yours. Your opinion of where he should go isn't even impartial!

SNAP!;)

Skymama rocks
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Yeah. Ive pretty much made my mind up. If i can catch a ride or get a rental car that i can drop off close to the dz other

than renting a car for say 1o days that i don't need. would be great but i've been stuck in japan 2 long wanting to skydive.

dam im kinda drunk sorry for misspellings,

Yeah. Ive pretty much made my mind up. If i can catch a ride or get a rental car that i can drop off close to the dz other

than renting a car for say 1o days that i don't need. would be great but i've been stuck in japan 2 long wanting to skydive.

You'll fit in just fine at the farm ;)

Just let us know when your flight gets in and I'm sure someone will be able to give you a ride. I look forward to meeting you. :)

What about picking my body up? Gotta jump a bit. Please let me know about riding on 10.03.2012 evening. I arrive to Atlanta international airport.

Is that March 10 or October 3? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That would be an important detail.

Isn't the farm closed for the fitzgerald boogie 15-18?

Yeah, but that's also when Chutingstar holds their rigging course every year. I think they do it then BECAUSE the Farm is closed, less distraction for the students.