LisaH

Sept 30 - Oct 3 — Skydiving Chicks Rock 2010!

Wow, sounds great, and I'm not usually interested in all girl boogies. I'll see if I can fit it into my budget, I'm headed out to Perris the following week to do some serious bigway fun, but it would be great with some pure, low pressure fun jumps first.

It's far from an all-girl boogie, though the percentage of women is usually higher than a typical boogie, it also attracts plenty of men who come out to celebrate the fact that Chicks do indeed, Rock. (And because there's always a bunch of guys who think "Awesome, my odds will be better at this boogie .... the odds end up not that different than normal :D:D:D)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Perfect, then. I don't like it when it's only girls or only boys.

@Rosa: Cool, helis are nice, you get the fun of a still air exit, but on a good spot. I've done it twice, and screamed like a little girl both times. It was really funny, going up the second time thinking "Well, I've done it before, it probably won't be the same kick", but yes, it was. I don't have that many jumps, but I have jumped a lot of different jumpships.

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I hope you can make it, I'd love to meet you in person!

g

I hope so too! I just found out my grandma has cancer, so Im not sure if I will make it or not yet. [:/]

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma :(, cancer sucks! >:(. If you can make it, I'll share a room with you. I just reserved mine today.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

g

I hope so too! I just found out my grandma has cancer, so Im not sure if I will make it or not yet. [:/]

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma :(, cancer sucks! >:(. If you can make it, I'll share a room with you. I just reserved mine today.

She had surgery last week and she is all clear! :)

I am going to try and make it out there seeing as how I'm moving just west of la around the 28th. I'm just getting into the sport now and don't have a rig yet....should I try and rent one for this and register for some stuff or no?

If you need to rent gear, you better be in front of Square1 an hour before it opens. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I am going to try and make it out there seeing as how I'm moving just west of la around the 28th. I'm just getting into the sport now and don't have a rig yet....should I try and rent one for this and register for some stuff or no?

If you need to rent gear, you better be in front of Square1 an hour before it opens. ;)

I won't be able to make it out there till Friday. Is gear usually rents out for the whole thing Friday or do you think I would still be able to get something? If I can't rent gear its not that big a deal, I still plan on coming out and checking everything out

g

She had surgery last week and she is all clear! :)

Been so long since I've been on here, completely missed this!

Sooo glad to hear all is good! HUGS!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Looking for rides to/from SNA *Orange County* airport... if you're flying in there, let me know! Haven't bought my tickets yet.

Also looking for couch and/or floor space in the Elsinore area.

Thank you and hope you have a fabulous day!!

~Gail

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

(Hey, Rosa - think we can finally get a jump in this time around? It's only been 3 years since we started talking about it after I borrowed your rig at my first Chicks Rock!) :D

Hi Kipp! I'm most likely working most of the boogie days, and I'm not much of a boogie jumper. I usually prefer to jump at other events, but I'll be at the boogie on Saturday, so let's do it! I'd love to fly with you. I'm looking forward to it, already! :)