LisaH

Sept 30 - Oct 3 — Skydiving Chicks Rock 2010!

:)
The biggest, baddest, as in BEST event of Skydive Elsinore’s year is back in biggest style ever this year! CHICKS ROCK 2010: A SPACE ODYSSEY!!! That’s the theme peeps, and I’m seeing a sea of SILVER!! LED lights everywhere, on all the swoopers in the Night Swoop Show.... Wild hair... Silver spikey shoulder pads.... Full-on FUTUREisitic vibe........ It’s gonna be cool, and strange, and holy sh*t fun!!!!!

For pre-boogie camps, first we have Amy Chmelecki, Sara Curtis, and Melanie Curtis back on the FF side of things leading a Big-way Women's Vertical Record Camp. This is NOT a skills camp. Because the women's record is less then 2 months after Chicks Rock, this camp will be solely focused on building the big-way skills, and prepping for blasting the record in November! Yes! So, if you are not up to big-ways yet, we will have FF organizers on the DZ all day to help you guys out, so we all can be jumping side-by-side that Thursday and Friday. Awesome! Registration for this part of the event is $200 per person-- this INCLUDES EVERYTHING but jumps-- coaching, video, video fee, AND the boogie registration and goodie bag which is the $45 value. Super affordable for everything you get with this camp! YES!

For the FS/belly-flyin' peeps out there, the Spaceland Blue babes, Brianne Thompson and Annie Peterson, are back and all for you!!!! This year we'll be doing a medium-way FS skills camp for any aspiring belly badasses out there. 8-16-ways is our plan, registration for this will be $150, and like the head down camp, INCLUDES EVERYTHING but jumps-- coaching, video, video fee, AND the boogie registration and goodie bag which is the $45 value. Super affordable for everything you get with this camp too!

CALL THE OFFICE TO SIGN UP FOR EITHER OF THESE CAMPS NOW! LIMITED SLOTS MAY APPLY, SO DON'T RISK IT, YO! (951) 245-9939

Those on top of all the Elsinore local badass organizers— Andy Malchiodi, Lou Ascione, Jonathan Tagle, and MORE.........

On top of THAT, we’ll have our usual sea of manufacturers here with loads of DEMO’s for you to try during the boogie, or just sponsors for the crazy huge awesome raffle:

Performance Designs canopies, Mirage rigs, UPT rigs, Liquid Sky suits, Tony Suits, Aerodyne, Hypoxic camera equipment, Cypres 2 AAD, Vigil AAD, Sky Systems USA helmets, Bonehead Helmets, Velocity Sports Equipment, Alti-2 altimeters, and we’re still confirming more as we build it up.......... :D And the BLUE SKIES MAG chicks will be on site doing some REAL reporting.... subscribe peeps, dang it! www.blueskiesmag.com All these peeps also contribute to the biggest and best EVENT RAFFLE in skydiving..... Takes Mel like 3 days on the frickin’ mike to get through all the prizes.

Registration is always kept to only $45 because the DZO’s have always said they want to keep it cheap for YOU. Dude, this includes SOOOOOOOOOOO much more than what you pay for..... Famous Chicks Rock long-sleeve boogie T-shirts, going back to black this year for the future, star, silver vibe...... Goodie bag chock full....... Dinner ticket..... Raffle ticket........ Access to all the LO’s...... The Night Swoop Show Saturday night, that kicks off the now totally infamous costume party, with beer and photo booth and dancing and vibe that won’t quit.

Costume contest for SURE this year, gonna see which manufacturer wants to sponsor this bad boy... Heh heh heh.......

FREE YOGA every morning with Fiona again! It was an awesome way to start the days...... we're thinking of sleeping in Sunday this year though.. hahaha....

Hypoxic sticker contest likely for Friday night, along with Malchiodi’s band, Arsen Acadamy.... Mustache party seemed to take over the DZ that night last year, so we’ll see what the sub-theme-B turns out to be this year... The only way to know is to show up.

Helicopter, hoping for a skyvan, and all that good aircraft stuff too. ......... Chicks Rock has become like an organism... It’s like ALIVE..... And it has this gravitational force that sucks in all awesome things for 4 days, at one place, one time a year. This year, it’s Sep 30-Oct 3. SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!! :)

Any questions [email protected]
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yyyyyaaaaaayyyyy! I can't wait! :ph34r:B|

We'll be there demoing our new stuff, the Hell's Halo, Optik 210 and the (not yet released) REvolve full face helmet!

I'm so excited!! Now I just need to figure out the important stuff - like what to wear... :)

Bonehead Composites
(951) 943-1166
www.boneheadcomposites.com
www.facebook.com/boneheadcomposites

If I wanted to come to this one, where would I fly in?

Los Angles International (aka LAX)... most likely.

Depends where you're coming from?

Ya can't hear the banjos playing in her post? :D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Ya can't hear the banjos playing in her post? :D:D

:S

West Virginia??

Ok, Alabama isn't THAT bad
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Ontario (ONT) is a much easier airport to go to for elsinore. Way closer, easier drive, simpler to navigate. LAX is an option but if you can find a comparable fare to ONT, it'll be much easier. Lots of people fly in there so it might be easier to share a ride, too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Update:

Attention all head down ladies coming to Chicks Rock! The registration for the Vertical Record camp with Amy, Sara, and Mel has been REDUCED! Crunched the #'s again and can do it for $150 just like the FS camp. Remember, this camp is a big-way camp, not a basic skills camp because the record is so close. Call the office to register. (951) 245-9939.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Ontario (ONT) is a much easier airport to go to for elsinore. Way closer, easier drive, simpler to navigate. LAX is an option but if you can find a comparable fare to ONT, it'll be much easier. Lots of people fly in there so it might be easier to share a ride, too.

San Diego is also an option though might be a longer drive. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

As is John Wayne (SNA). All three are less of a PITA than LAX!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Wow, sounds great, and I'm not usually interested in all girl boogies. I'll see if I can fit it into my budget, I'm headed out to Perris the following week to do some serious bigway fun, but it would be great with some pure, low pressure fun jumps first.

And helicopter: Yum, I love helicopters. My favourite. :)
I find flying in to LAX very convenient, it's an easy way to drive from the airport but I also choose that airport because there are many cheap flights from europe coming in there.

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

San Diego is an ez drive to elsinore......a little bit longer than ontario but not enough for it to be a big deal....sometimes it is cheaper to fly into sandiego vs. ontario but it is variable.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!