hungry

DeadMan Boogie IV Oct. 1-3. *New Dates*

Okay MOFO's the Texas Anvil Brothers in partnership with Skydive Temple are at it again. Dead Man Boogie IV is planned for labor Day weekend at Skydive Temple. September 3-5. Planes are still being worked on, The helicopter is scheduled, Cattleprod will be entertaining us with some good tunes, the Famous Anvil Brother BBQ and kegerator with beer will be there to keep you fed and your thirst quenched. The Foam Pit will be making tons of bubbles for you to play in. And all this with NO BOOGIE FEE!!!!! So Spread the word. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. And you just never know what crazy stuff we will come up with this year.
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Maybe I can make a jump with a couple Anvils this year:)

Greetings John Deere,

Has it been a year already?

Well, you've got your wish.
I will organize (that's just not right).

Let's try again.
I'll assemble an Anvil Dive for you.

In the interim....practice your tumbling techniques.
Read the Anvil Brothers' book on K-Oz.;););)

Looking forward to jumping with youB|B|B|.

Best regards,
Mad Max

BTW Hammer.....are you sure about the purple foam?
They'll look like Smurfs!

BTW JD....are you referring to a foamplosion?

Don't go away mad....just go away!

There are no req's, it is advisable however, that you have a pulse. Other than that, just get ready to eat, drink and be merry because life is short so you need to pack fast.
I can be your best friend or your worse enemy, your choice

Damn it! Looks like I'm gonna be forced to make the drive to this boogie...I am pretty excited though. Looking at my log books right now.Havnt jumped in temple since my jump 33 on 7/27/07. I Now have 497 skydives. Way too long

Blue skies

It is official:
Well gang i hate to do it to you, but we have reschedule the DMB 4 until October 1st - 3rd. I think this is a good decision for all. Weather will be cooler, it will be after nationals which will allow more people to attend, and the DZ has a Skyvan under contract for that weekend. Sorry for the change. Hope i have given you enough time to make other plans. We are looking forward to seeing you in October. If you are able to come now or unable, either way please let us know so we can have a accurate head count.....Coach Mofo!!!