AndyU

"One Dirty Halloween" on the Farm 2010

Thanks to Hans and all the STF folks as well as TeamDirtySanchez for the wonderful hospitality--this was a well run boogie with 3 days of PERFECT BLUE SKIESB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

As said here already, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND MADE THIS BOOGIE A GREAT SUCCESS !! We flew alot of loads, no major incidents, jumped like HELL, and partied like rockstars !! Hope everyone had a good time and if you have anything you'd like to see different next Halloween let me know !! Cause we're going to do this one again.

Sincerely,
Chris Bonafide
CMO, TDS #270
:P

Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

As said here already, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND MADE THIS BOOGIE A GREAT SUCCESS !! We flew alot of loads, no major incidents, jumped like HELL, and partied like rockstars !! Hope everyone had a good time and if you have anything you'd like to see different next Halloween let me know!! Cause we're going to do this one again.

Sincerely,
Chris Bonafide
CMO, TDS #270

Well, yes, now that you mention it.
How about a truckload of petite, blond, blue-eyed coeds for us older folks? UF Tr-Deltas would be a good start.
;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

As said here already, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME AND MADE THIS BOOGIE A GREAT SUCCESS !! We flew alot of loads, no major incidents, jumped like HELL, and partied like rockstars !! Hope everyone had a good time and if you have anything you'd like to see different next Halloween let me know!! Cause we're going to do this one again.

Sincerely,
Chris Bonafide
CMO, TDS #270

Well, yes, now that you mention it.
How about a truckload of petite, blond, blue-eyed coeds for us older folks? UF Tr-Deltas would be a good start.
;)

Im with you on this one old man...:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I wanna know which of you came didn't pay the registration.

Cheap bastards.
>:(

So much for the STF honor system.
Ahhhh...what am I complaining about. Hans will still operate under the honor system anyway...never mind the losing money to provide you guys with a skydiving event.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Cheap bastards.

Ahhhh...what am I complaining about. Hans will still operate under the honor system anyway...never mind the losing money to provide you guys with a skydiving event.

I thought Peanut stayed home. :S:):D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Cheap bastards.

Now how does that happen? I assume you have to register before you can manifest?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

thanks guys. .had a great time stayed warm in the bunkhouse. hope i didn't snore or fart to much:P damn sure partied hard. won a $125 off a cypress 2 anyone in the market for one?

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Cheap bastards.

Probably the same asshole that ate my wings >:(
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

BTW, I would like to thank whichever jackass that broke my passenger mirror and didn't say anything.

My $400 heated, power, folding, turn signal mirror...B|

Cheap bastards.

Now how does that happen? I assume you have to register before you can manifest?

Yeah how does that happen? It doesn't appear you are saying just one person didn't pay either. If you jumped it should have been added to your bill first thing.
I wasn't aware there was an honor system thing going on for the boogie, I was under the impression you had to pay it. Anyone that thought otherwise is a fucktard!
Skymama's #2 stalker -