AndyU

"One Dirty Halloween" on the Farm 2010

Hi guy's,
Registration will be at the event. It includes T-Shirt, Food Saturday night, and BEER !!! Team Dirty Sanchez will also be hosting a charity raffle for some great prizes, and we have some cool swag to pass out as well. See you there !!! Check out Team Dirty Sanchez of FB, and at www.teamdirtysanchez.com.

You had me at food and beer.

Just out of curiosity, Its been a while since I have been to the farm, bout how far is the nearest source of food? Trying to figure out if I should just pack a cooler full of sammiches. (hmm... better yet, who can I get to bring me said sammiches?)

Depends on what you want. The "Snack Shack" is open on jump days and will make you hamburgers/sammiches/etc. If you want a sitdown restaurant, 10-20 minute drive.

So they do have an on-site source of food?? Out freaking standing!

i would bring something just in case, but there should be food and it is pretty reasonable too.

"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Sky Systems and Velocity join Team Dirty Sanchez for One Dirty Halloweeen On The Farm. Thank you Mr. Lovell for Sky Systems hosting the chicken wings for Saturday night and a certificate and swag. And thanks Gail Lovelace TDS# 233 for stepping up for Velocity and donating a certificate and bookoo swag !! The vault is peaking with PRIZ...ES and FREE SWAG from Team Dirty Sanchez and our sponsors. We have prizes and major swag from (in no particular order): Chutingstar, Bonehead, Blue Skies Mag, Melanie Curtis Skydiving and Life Coach, Skydive Elsinore, SoCal Converge, UPT/Vector, Mirage Systems, Skydive Deland, Sky Systems, Para Gear, United Parachute Technologies (Jump Shack), Velocity, Vertical Suits, and JR Crickets Restaurant in ATL. And that is just the charity raffle. Halloween costume contest, food Saturday night, and BEER with registration. And the INFAMOUS FOAM PIT !!!! RSVP to Team Dirty Sanchez on FB !!!
Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

Here's some links to the event info which has been updated with the details and charity raffle sponsors. If you're looking for some serious discounts on new gear from these sponsors then don't miss this one. Oh yeah we'll be skydiving and partying too!!
[www.teamdirtysanchez.com]
[www.skydivethefarm.com]
B|

who's up for some hybrid jumps???;)

I don't think I could keep up with you... Unless maybe all I was wearing was my rig, some ranger panties and a light coat of CLP... but even then.B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

awww. I'm not THAT fast. just like high 150's on my belly.:P surely someone at the farm can sit and maybe even h/d at that speed

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

awww. I'm not THAT fast. just like high 150's on my belly.:P surely someone at the farm can sit and maybe even h/d at that speed

If you flatten out and are stable - a decent free flier can surf you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

pete is more that a decent freeflyer and we got 4 docks on one jump. 2 each in a sit and h/d. it was sweet. I'm not sure he is gonna make this boogie. so i'm looking for some new playmates;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Thank you to Vigil for joining the charity raffle !! So now we have stuff from Vigil, Chutingstar, Bonehead, Blue Skies Mag, Melanie Curtis, Skydive Deland, Skydive Elsinore, So Cal Converge, UPT, Mirage, United Parachute Labs, Para Gear, Sky Systems, Cookie Composites, Velocity, SSK/Cypres, Vertical Suits, and JR Crickets in the ATL !! Plus a ton of FREE swag !!

there is going to be some big boy jumps. 200 lbs minimum without gear.

yeah thats the ticket! a ( ton of fun) load! all 200 lb guy 10 way. think there is that many big uns at the farm?