ChAzi

Redemption Boogie, Neb!

It's first-come, first-served for camping spots (next year I hope to have an online registration and reservation system, but we focused that effort on tandem management this year...).

When do you plan to arrive? Generally there's plenty of room through Thursday night, then it starts to fill up.

and now I am so going to be a tool and post twice in a row - -again.

I just got word that not only are Dave and Karry Schwartz making a guest appearance at Redemption Boogie Wed/Thurs only - - they are bringing their boss too. Yup, early arrivals to Redemption, hook up with Skydive Chicago's Rook Nelson.
:$
aaawwwwwhhhh - it's like everything is coming together in NE..... as it should cuz it's like the middle of the US - - - -
2 SDAZ planes
SVCO rock star organizers/coaches!!
Team Flew-id from MN
SDC guest appearance
and all you fine jumping buddies KS,MO,IA,AZ,FL.....
You Complete Redemption Boogie

While I do indeed live in Jacksonville, FL......

I should be in around 7 or 8 pm on Friday night, it's a small tent so not much space. I will arrive with a full cooler......and a bottle of Palatka Blue Water, if you have not had the pleasure, I will save you a shot.

Any food near by?
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

Tent space should be no problem at all - power/RV tends to fill up quick, but we have plenty of room for tents... might be a little walk to manifest, depending on how many others show up, but there will be room somewhere.

I presume you'll be driving in, and there's fast food available on Highway 75, at Plattsmouth, as you approach the airport. We'll probably still have a meal going on at that time, and if all else fails, you're welcome to use my grill to cook something...

When you get in, head to registration, and ask them to page the Boogiemeister - that the Jacksonville contingent has showed up - and I'll make sure you get taken care of... if you happen to have a nip or two of Palatka Blue available, I'd love to try it!

See you in a couple of weeks!

Paul

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAABY!

Jello is enroute!
I'm soooooooo super stoked, what a fun fun fun boogie this is going to be.

www.skydiveradio.com
kudos to Redemption Boogie, Team Flew-id - as well as confirms the travel plans for Dave and Karry.
I really really really really hope we can get 1/2 of the dives that I've been dreaming of!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Just saw the title of the SDR podcast, about Merriah being the guest - haven't listened to it yet, but I'm excited that we'll have all the SDR cast on site, as well as their most recent guest!

I feel like Jimmy Kimmell, but without all the groupies...

I just got it on very good authority that the Midwest Freefly Legend is coming out of his (coma) (retirement) prolonged absence, and will be present live and in the flesh...

Does that mean drinking exhibitions, planeless loads, guaranteed sun and 10mph winds? Well, he is the Legend for a reason...

Guess I'll have to call Chuck Norris and tell him that his presence is no longer required - he hates it when Jimmy makes him look like a wee girl...

7 days to go!!!

Boogiemeister was here...

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving the jump ticket price at $20.00....

BUT....

With two Otters kicking around, why not take one of them to a REAL altitude once in a while? Anybody feel like jumping from 18K?

If the demand exists, we'll be running high altitude loads at the Redemption Boogie for the first time this year! Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon are the current plan - we'll announce the precise timing during that day at the boogie, depending on circumstances that day.

Eighteen thousand feet is not a normal skydive, and there are some risks that we do not commonly face, so there will be some rules associated with getting on those loads:

- Proof of B license (B "qualified" is not accepted)

- In service and rigger approved AAD

- Fully functional, reliable altimeter. Digital altimeters are optimal for high altitude jumps.

- Psychological flight training (PFT) is a benefit, but not required.

- Required pre-jump safety briefing 30 minutes prior to jump.

- 5,000' break-off altitude, 3,000'-3,500' pull altitude.

Pricing will be announced shortly, but I think you'll find it quite acceptable...

Am I done with the news yet? Nope, not quite... stay tuned!!

5 Days, 7 Hours, 19 Minutes, 1 Seconds until Load 1!!

Fear not Jeffery........I think that they would even allow you to jump up here!

No I am not in Nebraska........but I will be on Friday!

I am going to hit as many boogies as I can this year since I may end up missing the flop due to work.
.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

i have numerous health issuse that have kept me down since may, i expect to return to the air in mid sept so i shoud be in full flop form by boogie time
we had full alt jumps at jax beach sun afternoon--way coolB| bikini's can be a distractionB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues