PhreeZone

Work Stinks Boogie 2010 Start Skydiving Ohio ~ Sept 1-6 ~ 5 planes, Helicopter, Balloon

Reminder that Start Skydiving has moved to Middletown Ohio for the 2010 and beyond so we have all new facilities! Directions and more information on the new dropzone location are online at Startskydiving.com

Events are emerging for the 2010 Work Stinks! Boogie and you will want to be a part of it. We are limiting the participants to 500 this year so we can manage the event and ensure the safety of our patrons.

Aircraft
CASA 212 tailgate seats 32
Super Twin Otter seats 23
Patriot One Caravan seats 14
Democracy Super King Air seats 14, 12,500 in less than 9 minutes
Freedom 206 for fast hop-n-pops. This is the only aircraft doing hop-n-pops during the boogie.
R44 Helicopter $89.00 you must pre-manifest from 8am to 12pm Sat & Sun Purchase helicopter jumps ONLINE
Hot Air Balloon slots are $89.00. You must pre-manifest and Purchase balloon jumps ONLINE.

RW Organizing
Big ways 30-40-50 World Record Organizer Guy Wright and Airspeed founding member and World Champion- Kirk Verner
10-20 ways with 4 Way World Champion and Team Fastrax members - Doug Park, Niklas Hemlin and John Hart
Other sized RW with John Woody

Free Fly Organizing
Big ways 20-30 with World Record Holder Melanie Johnson and the" Punisher"
10-20 ways with Brad Hunt

Entertainment
We will have two awesome bands for Saturday evening and a great DJ on site Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday spinning the tunes. Saturday evening we will have a massive hog roast, Team Fastrax fireworks aerial display and a fireworks show you will never forget.

Shower Trailer
We will be bringing in a 16 bay shower trailer to compliment our showers at the DZ.

Registration
Register online and all you have to do is walk up to our VIP lane, pick up your packet and have your rig checked by our rigger. You can place money on your account before you arrive and start jumping.

Pre registration prior to June 30th is $45.00 and includes your Saturday meal ticket, t-shirt, one lift ticket and your Fast Slots card.

Registration after June 30th is $65.00 and includes your Saturday meal ticket, t-shirt, one lift ticket and your Fast Slots card.

Registration link and further details on the website at www.startskydiving.com
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Democracy Super King Air
Freedom 206

Hey, I'm just taking a cheap shot, but it sounds like the owner/operator of the aircraft is a flag waving nutcase.

No fancy names for the Dago CASA and Canuckistanian Twin Otter though.

Still, some friends of mine travelled to the US last year for the boogie and really liked it.

Democracy Super King Air
Freedom 206

Hey, I'm just taking a cheap shot, but it sounds like the owner/operator of the aircraft is a flag waving nutcase.

No fancy names for the Dago CASA and Canuckistanian Twin Otter though.

Still, some friends of mine travelled to the US last year for the boogie and really liked it.

Probably cause he doesnt own them. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Will you and your wife be making several hundred jello shots again this year? ;)

If so you might wanna add that to the list of activities. IIRC there were several dozen outstretched hands at your camper at one point last year :P

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

We wish you were back this year again!

I've heard that we are getting at least one nationally signed recording band in for the boogie and a second band is being worked on. Matt, you got details on the second band yet?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

We wish you were back this year again!

I've heard that we are getting at least one nationally signed recording band in for the boogie and a second band is being worked on. Matt, you got details on the second band yet?

I hear its THESE guys
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message