rhys

World Highest scheduled Tandem Jump?

Hi there,

I am just wondering if anybody knows what he highest scheduled tandem jump available in the world today is?

I know some guys have done some over 30k but they were special occasions. The military may do some on a regular basis.

What my question pertains to is; the highesst jump available for paying, unexperienced civilian customers...

I know of a couple of 18k tandem operations in USA, Taupo and Queenstown (NZ) do 15k, but what is the worlds highest?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Hi there,

I am just wondering if anybody knows what he highest scheduled tandem jump available in the world today is?

I know some guys have done some over 30k but they were special occasions. The military may do some on a regular basis.

What my question pertains to is; the highesst jump available for paying, unexperienced civilian customers...

I know of a couple of 18k tandem operations in USA, Taupo and Queenstown (NZ) do 15k, but what is the worlds highest?

Well, depending on exactly what you mean by world's highest tandem jump, the organization that offers tandems in the shadow of Mt Everest in the Himilayas, can definitely lay claim to highest DZ and LZ.

Mike Mullins has had tandems go well over 23K feet on occasion out of his King Air.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hi there,

West Tennessee Skydiving provides the aircraft and DZ for scheduled tandems to either 28,000' or 30,000' (altitude varies with airspace restrictions at the actual time of the jump). Kevin Holbrook of halojumper.com provides the equipment and training. We have taken many "paying, unexperienced civilian tandem customers" on these jumps. We have taken tandems as high as 32,000'.

Mike Mullins
West Tennessee Skydiving
http://www.SkydiveKingAir.com

West Tennessee Skydiving provides the aircraft and DZ for scheduled tandems to either 28,000' or 30,000' (altitude varies with airspace restrictions at the actual time of the jump). Kevin Holbrook of halojumper.com provides the equipment and training. We have taken many "paying, unexperienced civilian tandem customers" on these jumps. We have taken tandems as high as 32,000'.

So if someone shows up tomorrow can they do a jump from 28000 or 30000, and if so how much does it cost?

Is this a regular thing or a special occasion?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

So if someone shows up tomorrow can they do a jump from 28000 or 30000, and if so how much does it cost?

Is this a regular thing or a special occasion?

www.halojumper.com

go there for more info ...they do them pretty regular.....Tandem HALO is something like 3500. and solo up jumper can range between 250 and 375 to 28-30k

oh and you have to schedule most of the time, there is a schedule on that site,
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!