BJMURPHY

Anyone know a place to jump in Jamaica?

http://www.skydive-jamaica.com/

They are currently shut down for some reason. I talked to the guys down there a few months ago and they said they would be open during my trip. I brought my rig to jump there May 3-9, but they had closed down operations for the time being. Pretty big letdown to hear that after I lugged my shit through Jamaica/US customs. BTW, they don't have rental gear so when they do resume operations you have to bring your own to fun jump.

I wouldn't count on them being open next week. Maybe in a few months, but not next week. Hope that helps.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Anyone who has spent any amount of time in Jamaica knows 'da bus come mebbe mon'. Moving quickly is not one of their strong points.

I've always wondered about the jump ops in places like this. Every time I've been to Jamaica the winds were up enough that I would have questioned whether to jump or not. Enough days in a row that making a go of it might be difficult.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne