moonglo

July 4th east coast boogies?

I will be driving from Texas to upstate NY the weekend of July 4 and back the following weekend, and I am hoping to stop somewhere along the way for a few jumps... any ideas?

preferably turbine or tailgate, even better if there's wingsuiters to play with! :)

I'm not sure how helpful this info will be for you, since you're looking for wingsuiters, but Skydive Crosskeys in New Jersey has a July 4th boogie where tickets are $17.76.

I've only jumped there two years ago when I was on coaching status, so I didn't pay attention as to whether they had wingsuiters or not. The place was crazy busy when I was there though.

http://crosskeysskydiving.com/skydiver_events.php

Hi there:

Skydive Cross Keys is, indeed, having a $17.76 Boogie with freefly organizing, RW challenge organizing (Roger Ponce), and we do have quite a few regular wingsuiters jumping here every weekend.

Big Star Spangled Party Saturday night too!

We are currently flying a Super Otter with new engines and a King Air with mods - both very fast jump planes.
High Altitude jumps Saturday and Sunday morning, in the King Air. Briefing at 8am both days.

Lots happening - I hope you can join us!
Where the world comes to skydive!

welcome to NY:)
if you're driving in ,, and approaching from ohio and the Erie Pa. area... you could stop at Frontier Skydivers, about 20 miles east of Niagara Falls. Nice private airport/DZ.. fun people.... who are Safe...

the weekend of the Fourth , should be the usual DZ aircraft,,, a C 185 which usually goes to 13 Five...(turbo-charged piston engine) :|

Then starting on Wed. the 7th,,,, and running til the 11th..(sunday) there will be an Otter Boogie,, at the club...
consider yourself welcome....if it dovetails with your driving plans
:)
jimmytavino
a 3914
d 12122

Skydive West Point in Virginia has a boogie on the 4th of july weekend and we have a CASA.

Just for the 4th, or do you always have a CASA? Everyone says they are awesome to jump out of and I've been wanting to give it a try.

~Gav
Life doesn't need reasons, just participants.

D.S.#21