rapper4mpi

Malone Parachute Club "HARD OPENING" Boogie

Saturday, May 22nd starting at 9:30 a.m. until who knows when the Malone Parachute Club will be holding the first annual Hard Opening Boogie. We will have a Robinson Helicopter offering $50 dollar jumps OR passenger rides and $20 Cessna fun jumps to 11,500. A Swoop contest and the ever popular Surge Challenge will be in full effect. There will be BBQ food served all day, "lawn games", foosball tournament, and a host of other shenanigans. If you haven't been to the new dropzone yet, this is a great excuse to stop by, even just to say hello. Bring your significant others, your children, heck, even your mother-in-law if you want. Once the sun goes down, hang out for a night of laughter and fun times. Email us at [email protected] if you have any questions. Hope to see you all there. Blue Skies,
Rapper

that is truely awesome that MPC is having a boogie ... really wish i could make it up there but the fiance has me on financial lock down until after the wedding .... hopefully there will be more in the future ... hope the boogie goes well ... enjoy those heli jumps and make sure to post some pics on facebook so i can see how everyone is doing

blue skies!!!

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear