keithbar

" good vibes boogie 2010"

what are the dates for next month? I know it has been posted before. but i went back a few pages and couldn't find it. i need to schedule that weekend off from workB|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

From the FB page:

Team ONE Skydiving will be hosting the 6th annual Good VIBES Boogie @ skydivethefarm.com. There will be skydiving & partying - need I say any more? It will be good times and the love of skydiving and all that is around at night.

Lift Ticket: $24.00
Tandems: $159.00

We have a super Otter and if you are on point
this plane will do 30 loads a day.

FREEFLY ORGANIZERS:
Sunman, Jimmy T, Warren, SkyDave,
My Organizers will beworking in groups to help youlearn a little more
than you do now,this is not one of those boogies that the organizers dont pay attention to you wewill be all over helping you to get better.

RW, & Bruce Crawford
I should take you off this list but I love you. He will be helping the bellie
flyers building groups and formations all skills are welcomed.

FRIDAY NIGHT
Margaritas and Partying at Tequilas Mexican Restaurant.We will have
a jousting ring set up all weekend from fri, to sunday if you have a problem take it up there.because the rest of the farm is going to be in a vibe zone.

SATURDAY NIGHT
Small raffle, Blue and Yellow Pimp & Ho Party there will be a prize of all day free lift tickets to the winners of this but it has to be blue and yellow and it can be a couple so think about it. & Spaghetti Dinner ($5.00 - you must sign up for dinner)
also KY wrestling, laserlights disco balls and smoke with some pimp ass music that you can VIBE to on what ever you want to.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

also KY wrestling, laserlights disco balls and smoke with some pimp ass music that you can VIBE to on what ever you want to.

For God's sake, keep Bolas the fuck out of KY wrestling! :S:oB|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

From what I hear its "Kentucky Wrestling", thats where you have to have no more than 4 teeth and you must have had sex with a sibling......ahhh hell that wont keep Bolas out either! :ph34r::ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

No one ever said Gonzo couldn't!>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

all i have to know is --- is that sunman guy gonna be there ... I heard he likes to kiss men in free fall

*** i have video to prove it ***:P

ruh roh raggy!:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.