ladydyver

WestPlains Skydiving Memorial Day Boogie

You can get a ticket from Salt Lake to Spokane for $182 plus tax at Southwest. I can pick you up from the airport if you fly in. I'll be sure to get some pictures for you. I see the cadets at my home DZ, Mile Hi-Skydiving all the time. If you get accepted you will be in my neck of the woods. Hopefully I will see you in Lost Prairie in a couple months.

I appreciate it guys I really do. The money I have to put into my car to make it compliant pretty much makes it so that wont happen (need a new windshield and thermostat... maybe even a transmission flush). Suck that priorities are what they are, but I trust that I wouldn't be too much fun to be around these days (work stuff[:/]). I'm going to keep on keeping on and maybe get a jump or 2 in before the end of the month. With any luck we'll meet up at LP or sooner if you guys end up coming down here before that.:)

Muff #5048

Here is hotel info for those who opt not to pitch a tent ;)

LaQuinta
1513 S Smitty's Blvd
509-659-1007
Approx 89$/nite

Colwell Motor Inn - America's Best Value Inn
501 W. 1st Ave
509-659-1620
Approx 79$/nite

Best Western Bronco Inn
105 Galbreath Way
509-659-5000
Approx 85-100$/nite

Top Hat Motel
210 E. 1st Ave
509-659-1100
Rate -???

Also as an update ----
Amazon has said there will be PMS initiation jumps:)B|B|B|B|
Nite jumps available - it is a full moon this weekend:)Traditional Potluck with Bonfire on saturday.....and all the trouble that tends to go with that :o:o:o
We will be jumping Monday as well B|B|B|

Feel free to contact me for any questions....:P

no PMS initiations as amazon is injured ---- heal fast my friend!

skootzie, we will have to definitely pull out the stops for the dirty pirate hooker jumpsl;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

no PMS initiations as amazon is injured ---- heal fast my friend!

skootzie, we will have to definitely pull out the stops for the dirty pirate hooker jumpsl;)

I am REALLLLLLLLY hoping that by the time Prairie rolls around I can get some PMS jumps..[:/]

New Rig.... New jumpsuit..... new HD camera... New Helmet... alll waiting for this shoulder to heal....I may have to have it cut on yet.. and I was hoping to not have to do that and just let the rotator cuff heal the way the left one did[:/][:/][:/]

I appreciate it guys I really do. The money I have to put into my car to make it compliant pretty much makes it so that wont happen (need a new windshield and thermostat... maybe even a transmission flush). Suck that priorities are what they are, but I trust that I wouldn't be too much fun to be around these days (work stuff[:/]). I'm going to keep on keeping on and maybe get a jump or 2 in before the end of the month. With any luck we'll meet up at LP or sooner if you guys end up coming down here before that.:)

I'm working on a few of us from Star making a trip that direction mid June. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

i am hoping to get a group commited to either eloy or perris/elsinore for a winter get away....if you know any star jumpers who that are interested let me know.....;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

i am hoping to get a group commited to either eloy or perris/elsinore for a winter get away....if you know any star jumpers who that are interested let me know.....;)

If you're thinking Holiday Boogie time, I'll be booking my flight next month. I/m working on getting a few others to go too.

POPS #10490

If you're thinking Holiday Boogie time, I'll be booking my flight next month. I/m working on getting a few others to go too.

no holiday boogie we are committed to sebastian....time share and all...it would be a feb/mar trip....:P
DPH # 2

no holiday boogie we are committed to sebastian....time share and all...it would be a feb/mar trip....:P

Hmmmm... about the third week of March might be a nice time. :)

POPS #10490

Rosie....just cuz you are SO nice.....we might let you on a DPH jump. :)

Might....:P Girls in sexy outfits getting on a jump plane.... I would hang onto the landing gear to altitude just to get on that jump...:ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Skootz - how did your sweet and innocent mind go there???????????:(:(:S:o[:/]:|B|:(;)

I was offering to wear one of Bolass's thoroughly washed and bleached thongs!! But I don't think he has any big enough.:o:o

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Skootz - how did your sweet and innocent mind go there???????????:(:(:S:o[:/]:|B|:(;)

I was offering to wear one of Bolass's thoroughly washed and bleached thongs!! But I don't think he has any big enough.:o:o

Hahahha....I love that this has turned into the pick on Bolas thread! AWESOME! ;):D

I will have to get back to you on the thong situation.....I'm not sure I'll allow them. ;):$ Might have to be a nakkid jump for the boys!

Hahahha....I love that this has turned into the pick on Bolas thread! AWESOME! ;):D

I will have to get back to you on the thong situation.....I'm not sure I'll allow them. ;):$ Might have to be a nakkid jump for the boys!

Thongs can be worn over the legstraps for the plane ride or if breakaway under. Once off, can be wrapped around the upper arm or stuffed in an old leg BOC if rig is so equipped. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thongs can be worn over the legstraps for the plane ride or if breakaway under. Once off, can be wrapped around the upper arm or stuffed in an old leg BOC if rig is so equipped. :)

Excellent idea Bolas!!! I think maybe you've done it a time or two. ;) Is there video of said jumps???? ;):$:$ Ok....but serious....is there? ;)

I will have to get back to you on the thong situation.....I'm not sure I'll allow them. ;):$Might have to be a nakkid jump for the boys!

That can have hilarious consequences