drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

I am ordering all the booze for the bar, I can get everclear for super duper cheep, and it can be waiting at the bar for you if you want, let me know!

millertime24 said he was going to get some at the store on his base. Not sure which is cheaper, but I can always make more than one batch and considering this event is a week long, I don't think it would go to waste ;). I need one liter of grain alcohol and one fifth of vodka per batch.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Alrighty. So for topless Tuesday I will be offering topless wingsuit rodeo jumps (females only... ). Can we get a good vid guy in a w/s? Any of you girls wanting to ride a millertime this is your chance. Too bad once you leave thats when I really go up.:$

ETA- If you go full naked your jump is free. Just sayin.B|

Muff #5048

Why females only?

:(

Because I dont want man-boobs up against my suit/rig.:|

Seriously though, I will entertain jumps from the male variety if you pay for my jump. I have a weakness for tits.... I dont know why.:$

What if I stood on your back and acted like I was surfing? I know it'll work. I've seen it in the done in the movies.
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

It is BLOWING so hard here that the sky is full of dirt from Idaho. Glad that we are getting this wind now rather then during the Boogie. Batten down the hatches.

Hang onto the 'Prairie for us, Fred!! CYA soon!!! :)

Ehhh the Mountains will still be there The wind cant blow those away:)
Anyone need some stickers for the car or helmet??????

It is BLOWING so hard here that the sky is full of dirt from Idaho. Glad that we are getting this wind now rather then during the Boogie. Batten down the hatches.

It's not the mountains I'm worried about ... it's the hangar ... and the bar ...
'Shell

Contact info re: B&B on McGregor Lake . . . their e-mail to me:

Hi Fred,

I hope your season is going good this year. I have had some calls for rooms during the Boogie, but want to let you know that I still have some rooms available in case you are getting calls. I would appreciate your referrals.

I currently have a full down stairs level which features a separate bedroom with a full bed, and two singles with a large living room/dining area/sauna/private bathroom for $135/night. (sleeps 4)

Also a queen master room with private bathroom $125/night.

There is also a full bed with private bathroom across the hall for $85/night.

The latter two are on the upstairs or main floor and also have access to full kitchen and living room area on the main level of the house.

If anyone is interested, please have them call me at (406) 858-2456.

I do have others staying for the boogie at the Bed and Breakfast next door to the above house.

Thanks so much!
Paula Bundrock
At The Lake B&B on McGregor Lake
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

I'll take 2. Pay ya for them at LP. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I've seen the results of naked jumps at LP. Remember: landing area is 3400 msl. Light winds = speed on landing, often sliding in. Right up until landing it will be great video. After that, Doc will be your best friend.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I was going to post this since we discussed it earlier...you just beat me to the punch.....we will see what i am up to.:):):):):)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

right on! that would be sweet, maybe a few batches are due... never to much booze at the prairie:)

I have a new drink for you ... Strip and Go Nekkid!!!! You'll LOVE it!!!

I am sure they are just as tasty as panty removers....;););););) definitely need to be bringing it for the choir. let me know what alcohol to bring.:):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

count me and doc in for a couple;)
DPH # 2

I've seen the results of naked jumps at LP. Remember: landing area is 3400 msl. Light winds = speed on landing, often sliding in. Right up until landing it will be great video. After that, Doc will be your best friend.

madjohn

hahahahahhaha....doc and i can both patch em up....hence why i haven't committed to the jumps til i see how i am landing......will you bring me some chateau mad john this year....i will make it worth your while...i will at least make your retina's burn again this year :o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2

madjohn

The all time nekkid jump at LP involved a hike up the mountain and a life flight ride at 3AM!:P