drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

- Spokane or Kalispell? What do you think, should I fly into Spokane and rent a car and drive or should I fly into Kalispell and see if I can catch a ride to the DZ? Ideally I could fly into Spokane and find a ride to LP and chip in gas money that way I will have more jump money. .

You might check on a flight to Missoula. A lot of jumpers are coming from that direction. You should be able to catch a ride with somebody....

N.D.fallrate,
Is this Craig? I'm thinking seriously of showing up! But I haven't jumped in two years. I know that's disgraceful! I hate showing up at L.P. that far out of practice. I did get my reserve repacked last summer. It seems like the older I get the busier I am. I need to start setting priorities and get back in the air. My daughter is getting married in July. If I can find a way....I hope to make Lost Prairie...

I would have to learn how to land decent for me to do that...now the lingerie jump I may doB|

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hahahaha....that was my thought too. My poor bum all grass stained would suck! :(

Grass would be ok.. but I am thinkin..... the landing area at LP... with all the grasshoppers.....smuuuuuuuush

Awww....all those poor grasshoppers!

And that did just TOTALLY gross me out! No nekkid jumps at LP for me.

I'm thinking seriously of showing up! But I haven't jumped in two years.

I haven't jumped AT Lost Prairie the last two years. Last year I didn't even take my rig. Not jumping allows for way more time for lake loads and breakfast beers. ;)

Show up. You know you want to. You know you'll have fun. Even if you don't jump.

Hahahaha....that was my thought too. My poor bum all grass stained would suck! :(

Grass would be ok.. but I am thinkin..... the landing area at LP... with all the grasshoppers.....smuuuuuuuush

Trust me.. getting the grasshopper juice out of all my gear .. really sucked after going home from there more than one year.

Doing a buttslide... on a nekkid jump....

EEEEWWWWWWWW

B|

Trust me.. getting the grasshopper juice out of all my gear .. really sucked after going home from there more than one year.

Doing a buttslide... on a nekkid jump....

EEEEWWWWWWWW

B|

Plus, you'd fill up with dirt! :D:D:D:D
'Shell

I like calling it Prairie Dust! Sounds much more magical than dirt that will stay on and under your toes for a week after you've left Prairie...dirt. :)

Actually its glacial loess.... aka rock flour deposited by the winds that picked it up and blew it around as the glaciers retreated up the valley.
That stuff is soooooo fine.. it gets into everything.

I like calling it Prairie Dust! Sounds much more magical than dirt that will stay on and under your toes for a week after you've left Prairie...dirt. :)

Actually its glacial loess.... aka rock flour deposited by the winds that picked it up and blew it around as the glaciers retreated up the valley.

Ah, I'll have to dig up Errol's story of LP Light and Dark ... good read.B|
'Shell

I'm thinking seriously of showing up! But I haven't jumped in two years.

I haven't jumped AT Lost Prairie the last two years. Last year I didn't even take my rig. Not jumping allows for way more time for lake loads and breakfast beers. ;)

Show up. You know you want to. You know you'll have fun. Even if you don't jump.

oh hell yeah! I went to Lp 2 years ago after knee reconstruction....spent a lot of time in the lake that year and it was great rehab for the knee.....there is always more to LP than just the jumping :)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Ah, I'll have to dig up Errol's story of LP Light and Dark ... good read.B|

the prairie dust is one of the LPs most endearing features :D:D:D:D Hey Shell, do we know who is going to sing on friday and who is going to sing on saturday.....thinking the red nightie girls should be dressed for the show this year ;)
DPH # 2