drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

LadyDyver said that I could count on meeting you in LP......please don't make me get all sad. :( Sniff sniff....I wanted to meet John Deere! :D Had to try more of the guilt.

That works alot better than Rich's approach!:):$;) I really hope to be there but wont know for a couple more months most likely.:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

But the count down has begun. Only 117 more sleeps until Prairie.

Alright....all guilting set aside for the moment (it will resume shortly). Prairie is a kick ass time....one that's not to be missed. Plus theres boobs...seriously...what other boogie has topless Tuesday?

LadyDyver said that I could count on meeting you in LP......please don't make me get all sad. :( Sniff sniff....I wanted to meet John Deere! :D Had to try more of the guilt.

That works alot better than Rich's approach!:):$;) I really hope to be there but wont know for a couple more months most likely.:)

I will be there if that provides you any help in deciding

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually I was gonna say we should do lunch when you get to Texas;) On me~!??
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Actually I was gonna say we should do lunch when you get to Texas;) On me~!??

Perhaps... But I want to get headed west as soon as we get there. I have only the one week to get back here to the Pacifici NorthWET for a deployment into a datacenter I am working on, not to mention some other big doings in May.

I want to get to Santa Fe and Taos and Durango etc to do the whole photography thing.... proably a waste but maybe I will manage a cool picutre or two on the way back here to Seattle

Dont go turning me down that quick! You will have to eat anyways.....Least you could do is get a free lunch;):P Now who dont want to meet who?[:/]

We are flying in at 2PM, meeting up with my friend and being picked up in the motorhome and headed towards Santa Fe as soon as we possibly can. I have a friend from Portland who has never seen that part of the country in tow. I dont know how far we can get to the west.. but we are not going to be dilly-dallying around Dallas for very longB|

All of us only have a week off and we want to maximize out vacation time over in the 4 corners region.. Mesa Verde... Monument Valley... Arches...MOAB.....Zion... and then zoom off thru Western Utah to central NV and up to Oregon and home.

Come to Prairie.. I will be there;)

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe B|
Happychick, Sky High Pendants
hcsvader
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Oh, and I fixed the list... ;)

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Glad you are coming Lucky!! Should be a rocking time!

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Damn it Im late to the party again. I will be there

And Shell.........No fighting with the locals this year:)

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
karenmeal
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Jeff and I will be there! B|

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
hcsvader
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Damn it Im late to the party again. I will be there

And Shell.........No fighting with the locals this year:)

:P:P That was no fight ... it was an intervention .... for you ... ;);)
'Shell

Karen -Awesome! this time i actually want to meet you and not realize after the fact that we had! -----

Guppie....i sure hope you aren't teasing me!!!

Lucky.....there is usually a pretty good group from WPS that shows up so we get to torture you a couple of times this season!;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Can't wait to see everyone at West Plaines for the Memorial Day boogie! I've been trying to figure out which airport to fly into for LP - Spokane or Kalispell? What do you think, should I fly into Spokane and rent a car and drive or should I fly into Kalispell and see if I can catch a ride to the DZ? Ideally I could fly into Spokane and find a ride to LP and chip in gas money that way I will have more jump money. I'll was planning to fly in the 24th and flying out the Aug 1st but my schedule is somewhat flexible.