drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Hey, Shell,

Think you can get us a copy of the CABI report through your university connections? I think it would make interesting reading, since it's about us. And does anyone know the author?

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Don't tease Pete like that, giving him the wrong info!!!

Pete, put them all in a pile in a field (minus the bottle rockets) and pour some Jet-A on them.

Get way back and launch the bottle rockets at the pile. :)

Just so long as I don't have firecrackers singe my hair again like they did at Fitz B|>:(

I need to start making it to these boogies!

You need to start planning on making Lost Prairie next year!!!

Murray and I bought a thousand bucks worth of fireworks and don't know what to do with them...

Bring them to Lost Prairie...I'm sure we'll figure something out. :)

I'm sure they're already there ... since Murray is and Pete has no idea how to pack them to get them there ... B|B|B|

Well in that case hold on to them and I'll help you when I get there. :D

Pete Hill and explosives!?????? Be afraid.... BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Murray and I bought a thousand bucks worth of fireworks and don't know what to do with them...

oh geez....let the shitshow begin.....you actually gonna jump with me pete...you keep telling me you will but then always disappear.:P:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

oh geez....let the shitshow begin.....you actually gonna jump with me pete...you keep telling me you will but then always disappear.:P:P:P:P:P:P

I thought it was that he always goes low and then lands by his car and leaves so he doesn't hear shit from EVERYONE! ;):D

I thought it was that he always goes low and then lands by his car and leaves so he doesn't hear shit from EVERYONE! ;):D

hahahah...that too! Watch out ladies, he may be sporting a speculum with him....had it out on the 4th of july...funny thing is some of the guys didn't know what it was, so when i explained and told them where it could have been and what could be on it.....well.....you can imagine. :S:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

GRRRR. You know how to make a guy feel bad.[:/]
4 more shifts to work after tonight before we leave for Prairie. And have to wait for a bunch of Easterner's to arrive to show them the way - you know, some of those Farm jumper types:P Also a Californicator coming with us and some Lucky dude from Denver.;) Will be there the afternoon of the 25th.

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I'm there now with Mike D waiting for Shell to show up. You guys are all late. Don't you know the boogie dates are only a suggestion?

How are you online? Everyone knows that there's no internet or phone service out there. Err, at least that's what I tell my employer. ;)

Sorta looking forward to only being able to use my AT&T phone as a flashlight and a camera. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

cool.....you can pull me out of the rafters again!!! i love it when you do that!

hahahah....8 sleeps before Ft Washington emerges!!!
DPH # 2

I'll to a topless wingsuit rodeo!!!

Well goodie! You DO know that if you go full nude you get a free jump?

Who am I to pass up a free jump? ;)

I may need to warn him about getting a contract.
"Since none of the other girls..."
:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Just packed everything today. (Won't have any free time before I leave.) I can't wait to get there. :)

And I cant wait to have your ass ever so firmly on my ass. One caveat, no touching flying surfaces, wing cutaways, main cutaway, reserve or main deployment handle. Basically long as you straddle my ass ever so perfectly you'll be just fine.;););)
Muff #5048

Just because I don't think this announcement got half the press it deserved. (Not even a fraction of the amount of when we were bitching about losing it.)

Please climb to the roof of your respective DZs and shout at the top of your lungs!

THANK YOU WAYNEDO! LOST PRAIRIE HAS IT'S LANDING AREA BACK!!!!!!!!

and the list...

Amazon
Aussie Matt
BarryD9545
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Bolas
ccq
DBCOOPER and DEB
Dr. Dive
Erika Dufort
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
Grimmie
Happychick, Sky High Pendants
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lastchance
Lucky123
madjohn
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
Outlaws
Pattersd
rnicks
Rob Pooley
Shell666
Skootz
Tall Guy
The Newlyweds (Larry and Laura)
Zymurdoo & Mrs. Zymurdoo

Now if we can get a new rope swing set up it'll be almost like old times!

... it'll be almost like old times!

except for one MAJOR absence ...

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Edit : Okay, two major absences.

Lang Beer

and

Kurt Zimmerman
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Either I cut or pasted an earlier copy of the list than I should have, or someone is expecting me to do something they should be doing themselves. I'm not sure which but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.

Bah. List smisht. I'm just looking foward to jumping with a bunch of friends I dont get to see all that often.:)
Muff #5048

I just had two tandem masters / AFF I's who promised, "I'll be there for the entire event; no matter what" bag out on me. I need a couple more instructors to fill their gap. I need you ready to work on the 24th. CAN YOU HELP ? 888-833-5867
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com