drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

..Hahahaha...got several lists of my own going...airport pickup times grocery list costco list...and of course we mustn't forget the liquor store.......don't forget your red corsets ladies! Yeah you too vader:D.....love that you will give bolas a run for his money....

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Speaking of lists.......

I'm printing up more song books. Anyone got a new song? Need to get it to me soon, very soon.

Also, anyone who can bring a guitar, and play it, would greatly enhance our chances of trying to match the Cracks.:ph34r:

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I would rather eat barbed wire than try to manifest at the prairie!:P;):ph34r:

But I'll still help out with the "patch jobs". Do you need any EMS gear?

Hey, nothing to it. You can handle it. Plenty of sauce for the wire.

Yes, anything would be good to have available.
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

I saw your manifest prowess in Belize ... I "belize" I said something about "Hurricane Rich" .... [:/]:P:P:P:P

Now THAT is something you do good! :)
'Shell

Just what are the two of you doing up so late? Taking a break from the ole in-out? and running off to your computers while you re-energize?

Start sleeping to save up your energy for LP, you know you're going to need it.

madjohn

LOL we were both just getting home from a late swing shift at the old ER. Getting a little DZ time before the in and out session!!B|B|

Unfortunately, we both work our arses off the next 2 weeks, will have to come to LP to rest up - yeah, right:o:P
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Doc and I are always available to help with repairs....we have a kit with suture material and other essentials, but let me sew as i do so much more of it than doc ------:D:D:D:D:D:D

actually, he sews better than i do:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Are we going to have a judged thong competition on thong thursday?

i am sure skootzie, kdub, luv2fly and i could definitely be judges of such a competition.....bribery is taken at anytime.:P
DPH # 2

Should I pick up my corset before coming out there or do we have time to go shopping? ;)

we could take you to the shop or you could bring one....but just don't let it interfere with making of jello shots sat nite.....and i do have to drive in the am....so i will need to be somewhat sober ;)
DPH # 2

Any chance you can pm a copy of your spread sheet?

Is that what it's called now? I can't keep up with the modern slang.:$
"For you see, an airplane is an airplane. A landing area is a landing area. But a dropzone... a dropzone is the people."

Should I pick up my corset before coming out there or do we have time to go shopping? ;)

we could take you to the shop or you could bring one....but just don't let it interfere with making of jello shots sat nite.....and i do have to drive in the am....so i will need to be somewhat sober ;)

Jello is made BEFORE Saturday night ... you'll be fine to drive ... well, maybe ... ;););)
'Shell

i am sure skootzie, kdub, luv2fly and i could definitely be judges of such a competition.....bribery is taken at anytime.:P

Yep....I'm in for being a judge.......and bribes are more than welcome!

I'm thinking after making Jello Shots would be a great time to go. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In a male thong contest, there are no winners. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In a male thong contest, there are no winners. :P

Mmmmmm....I beg to differ.....there is always a winning and I think Vader might give you a run for your money ;)