drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Will I be able to get that in Washington, Idaho or Montana?

You can get 190 proof Everclear in Kalispell.

Yup, that's what we used! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Speaking from experience... Psycho Punch is some strong shit. Highly suggest not to carry your own gallon jug around unless you intend to share... ;):ph34r:

Psycho Punch & Duck Farts are evil! :ph34r:

Have fun!!!

g

Gotcha! One five gallon cooler will be there courtisy me.;)

glad we will bet you to play with at the prairie since we missed out at memorial day ---;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Will I be able to get that in Washington, Idaho or Montana?

You can get 190 proof Everclear in Kalispell.

Yup, that's what we used! B|

g

mmmm i am thinkin all sorts of bad behavior will be going on....thinking maybe gia and steve need to come and moderate us :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Oh - yes, please Gia Pet and Steve, come moderate our behavior and guide us so we will be almost sober for the MJ almost sober loads;)B|:P

If you don't come to guide us, we may be dependent on Bolassss for guidance[:/]B|B|B|:ph34r::o

Psycho punch??? Be afraid, very afraid.

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

What is that in the old landing field across the runway from the packing area? Why, it's skydivers landing there again. THE SKYDIVERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE FIELD! No more trolley rides. Even FREE beer as part of the deal. Let's hear lots of chatter and spread the word.
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

I may actually show up this year if the staff car doesn't break-down. I place you in charge of commanderring a trailer and a beer and sammich wench for my royalness. ;)

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Be great to see you and get to jump with you. :)
We might be able to find ya a place to crash.

As for the wench, ya gotta choose your own canadian. :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What is that in the old landing field across the runway from the packing area? Why, it's skydivers landing there again. THE SKYDIVERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE FIELD! No more trolley rides. Even FREE beer as part of the deal. Let's hear lots of chatter and spread the word.

I am now that much more excited for this years boogie!!! WE GET TO LAND IN THE STUDENT FIELD AGAIN!!!!! FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Oh - yes, please Gia Pet and Steve, come moderate our behavior and guide us so we will be almost sober for the MJ almost sober loads;)B|:P

If you don't come to guide us, we may be dependent on Bolassss for guidance[:/]B|B|B|:ph34r::o

Psycho punch??? Be afraid, very afraid.

Sigh... snif snif snif... soooo wish we could be there to moderate! [:/]

Steve did promise me that since I (we) can't make it to LP, that we will definitely plan a trip to WA to visit you all! YAY B|

MUAH :-*
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Oh yeah....I am totally that type of anal person (insert all the bad anal sex jokes here). I pretty much would fall apart if I didn't have my lists. I try to convince Bolas that he needs lists....but he never listens to me.

I would listen but it's on the list that I don't have. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Whats all this about lists?

Hcsvaders LP to do List

Actually make it to LP without any vehicle troubles
Encourage participants in topless tuesday
Get laid
Run around naked
Encourage others to run around naked
Bar dives
Skinny dipping
Fire tower
Get laid
Remember the name of the girl I wake up next to (even if it isnt the same one i went to sleep with)
Lose all my money playing poker
Be that guy
Deny being that guy
Oh yeah and maybe do some skydiving;)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Oh yeah....I am totally that type of anal person (insert all the bad anal sex jokes here). I pretty much would fall apart if I didn't have my lists. I try to convince Bolas that he needs lists....but he never listens to me.

Skootz definitely does lists..... You can really mess her up if you shower out of order. lol :D
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490