drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

I like calling it Prairie Dust! Sounds much more magical than dirt that will stay on and under your toes for a week after you've left Prairie...dirt. :)

Actually its glacial loess.... aka rock flour deposited by the winds that picked it up and blew it around as the glaciers retreated up the valley.
That stuff is soooooo fine.. it gets into everything.

Ah, I'll have to dig up Errol's story of LP Light and Dark ... good read.B|

the prairie dust is one of the LPs most endearing features :D:D:D:D Hey Shell, do we know who is going to sing on friday and who is going to sing on saturday.....thinking the red nightie girls should be dressed for the show this year ;)

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. :P:P
'Shell

Just bring some poker $$$ Hot Stuff!!!B|

hahahaha...but will you be able to concentrate with my scantily clad clothing and mad poker skillz????? :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hey Mad Jonh - if you want your retinas burned again on topless tuesday, you might have to bring LadyDiver some of your Chateau Mad John to loosen her up a bit!!B|B| hint hint

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

"loosen her up a bit!!"
Is that possible????;);)

2008 Chateau Mad John Zig Mar Zin will be attending. We're bottling it this Sunday and drinking and early batch tomorrow at Byron.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

MJ, Erin volunteered you for Wine Wednesday in Byranada. Bring some Chateau MadJohn with you please and thanks! :)

Hahaha.....we will bring some wine too...always up for a wine tasting ;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

"loosen her up a bit!!"
Is that possible????;);)

2008 Chateau Mad John Zig Mar Zin will be attending. We're bottling it this Sunday and drinking and early batch tomorrow at Byron.

Will be there to support topless tuesday once again....afterall, it is a tradition :P:P:P
DPH # 2

"loosen her up a bit!!"
Is that possible????;);)

Will be there to support topless tuesday once again....afterall, it is a tradition :P:P:P

Since it's a tradition, I'll be there too. Just for support! ;);)

Thanks for the offer of wine for Winesday too. CYA there. :)
'Shell

Between all this talk about the dirt and topless Tuesday I don't think I want to go anymore. I'm way to prim and proper for this kind of thing. ;)

See.. this is why a lot of trips to the lake are needed.....the lake is 300 feet deep on the East end... eventually if enough people from the Prairie jump in MacGregor Lake... it will fill in and be just another pretty flower filled meadow like all the other ones on the way to Kalispell that have filled in since the glacier melted:ph34r::ph34r:

Between all this talk about the dirt and topless Tuesday I don't think I want to go anymore. I'm way to prim and proper for this kind of thing. ;)

geez! now your starting to sound like skootz...although, i have first hand knowledge of how prim and proper she is ----- NOT!
DPH # 2

geez! now your starting to sound like skootz...although, i have first hand knowledge of how prim and proper she is ----- NOT!

Ms. Lou Who......I am completely Prim and Proper.....Sweet and Innocent. I don't understand why you guys don't believe me!

Ms. Lou Who......I am completely Prim and Proper.....Sweet and Innocent. I don't understand why you guys don't believe me!

hahaha skootzie...you know we love you!;););)
DPH # 2

$20 buy-in, and entertainment provided by the illustrious Barry Chase.

PS Canadians bluff a lot.

mj

Why yes, yes I will!

I'll be fresh from dealing the Series in Vegas, and in ready to throw the cards to a friendly table full of fun loving players.

PS Don't trust a Juggler!
Barry Chase-
My Concern for the Aircraft
Diminishes Radically
Upon My Exit