drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Lost Prairie is an experience. It was my first boogie I went to....I think I had 27 jumps. I had an awesome time. Everyone EVERYONE is SUPER friendly. The view is unforgettable....attached is a photo a friend took of the cross country load. AMAZING! The lake is therapeutic. Make sure you don't miss out on the fire tower flyby. You should be able to hitch a ride with one of the many people who go.

Make sure you pack LOTS of layers. It does get really cold at night.

There should be a good crowd of us from Ritzville WA. Make sure to say hi.

Also....let me know if you need a ride. I'm not sure what all of our plans will be. We talked about floating the Clark Fork River (also in Montana) while we are there this year. If it works out I'd be more than happy to pick you up. Just an FYI...its normally a lot cheaper to fly into Spokane than Kalispell.

Looking forward to meeting you!! And stay away from Bolas.....I heard he likes to Slurp! ;)

(eta the attachment!)

I haven't decided yet. I do have 3 weeks off of work though! But I tend to be shy and get intimidated. I will know nobody! I went to the peurto rico boogie and wound up being the lonely girl in the corner cause the few people I asked to jump said no, then I became a chicken shit! I'm going to try to be more sociable!

you can come and hang with us anytime....we will be there early --- always like meeting new people. we tend to camp near byranada. come check us out....we are kind of hard to miss!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

LP is all about having fun. It is not just about jumping, but hanging out at the lake, sucking less when singing to the opposite sex, enjoying some huckleberry ice cream, trying to become a cunning linguist, and maybe surviving the drive to/from the tower.

You just have to go and see what it is all about. But be warned, it is habit forming. Haven't missed one since I started. Don't intend to either.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
hcsvader
Ladydyver
k-dubjumps
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

I'll be there. Since '93

Okay, I'll go but I'm NOT going to have any fun! >:(>:(>:(

;)

yep you never have any fun do you shell...are you going to bring the giant jaeger bottle again????:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
hcsvader
Ladydyver
k-dubjumps
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

I'll be there. Since '93

Okay, I'll go but I'm NOT going to have any fun! >:(>:(>:(

;)

yep you never have any fun do you shell...are you going to bring the giant jaeger bottle again????:P

That's Shannon's bottle ... I'm sure it will be there! :D
'Shell

What the F%#K! A guy goes to Canadia to play some hockey and hang with Shell666, my favorite Canuckian and BAM! Doc beats me to the official LP thread.:S What an asshole!:P But that's what I get for being in Dead Rear, Alberta all week!

As the unofficial LP entertainment director, Let me say this...
"The beer is warm, the view sucks and there are WAY to many F'n Canuckians."

And John Deere, get off of your ass and come to LP...loser!:P:D

What the F%#K! A guy goes to Canadia to play some hockey and hang with Shell666, my favorite Canuckian and BAM! Doc beats me to the official LP thread.:S What an asshole!:P But that's what I get for being in Dead Rear, Alberta all week!

You're lucky Aidan called me and told me you were in town! Had I NOT seen you, there would have been hell to pay! >:(>:(

;)

Oh, and the quote is actually

The weather's terrible, the skydive's suck, the beer's warm and there are too many F*$%IN' Canadians! B|B|

Luv ya, bro! CYA soon!
'Shell

hahahahaha....he has been chomping at the bit to post the thread :D:D:D:D

oh and i told johndeere when we were at fitz that he was expected to make an appearance!!! we will see if he makes it up here.

see ya soon!
DPH # 2

Ha Ha Grimmie, beat you to it for a changeB|B|

Sky Mama was already in bed in the far east, so I was able to get things going on the appropriate day, eastern standard time:o

Mr. Deere has promised that he will be there this year:ph34r:

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I was all set, having posted earlier in the month, but I yield to Doc for having surmised that Sky Mama was asleep. Good job. But Some people have to learn how to delete all the earlier posts in their posts or the printouts could stretch from here to LP!!

madjohn

PS. And I think I migjht go this year because it sounds like fun.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

but I yield to Doc for having surmised that Sky Mama was asleep. Good job.

You people are just plain naughty! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mr. Deere has promised that he will be there this year

I did?:o It must been at night cause I dont remember that:S I hope to be there. It has been on my list since last years Belize. Besides Rich needs a kick in the ass for the email I got before this years Belize:|:ph34r::ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Yes, they are. I think you need to come to LP and administer well ldeserved spankings.

There are so many naughty people, I'd never have time to skydive! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Amazon
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
hcsvader
Ladydyver
k-dubjumps
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz
Happychick, Sky High Pendants

are you going to bring the giant jaeger bottle againThat's Shannon's bottle ... I'm sure it will be there! :D

Yes, we will bring the Jaeger, and I am looking for more fun toys. I think Barry should be searching for more cabanas to build an island!

A,

So that you would have time to enjoy some skydiving, we could schedule a special "Spanking Hour" so you can take care of all the Naughty skydivers in one session. Might need to extend it to a couple hours. We already have the stocks ready and waiting thanks to the Canadians.

----------------------------------
Join us at FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54792876016
--
43rd Annual Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana, Boogie
July 24 through August 2

Skydive Lost Prairie, Inc.
FFI:
Voice: 406-858-2493
Toll Free: 888-833-5867
FAX: 406-858-2405
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com