Ketia0

Im going to Skyfest!!!

I scheduled my vacation at work!!! :)
I got that wednesday off till that monday.. So.. I figure ill fly out tueday after work.. and fly back monday night, so i can be at work tuesday morning! B|

I sent SDF an email asking about reservations for a bunk.. Cause i would like to stay on the DZ.. Hopefully i can reserve on soon..

Which is the closest airport to the farm? and about how far is that away?

Thanks!

Austin
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

I scheduled my vacation at work!!! :)
I got that wednesday off till that monday.. So.. I figure ill fly out tueday after work.. and fly back monday night, so i can be at work tuesday morning! B|

I sent SDF an email asking about reservations for a bunk.. Cause i would like to stay on the DZ.. Hopefully i can reserve on soon..

Which is the closest airport to the farm? and about how far is that away?

Thanks!

Austin

I'm hoping I can go too, at least for a day. You riding the Otter over?

Oh and by the way, it's STF, not SDF. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i was ganna fly southwest... Is spaceland sending thier otter there? How would you go about asking a DZO if you could ride is otter... I would rather pay him than a airliner.
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

The planes aren't coming from Spaceland.

Who is supplying the planes?

Being that there's a Casa coming, I'm assuming Paul Fayard is supplying the planes. Yes, assuming. At least I said it this time. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ATL

STF was closed this last weekend in support of the boogie in Fitzgerald.
They should be around soon to answer all of your questions.

And if you check the actual boogie thread you'll see a link for the Skyfest website. Ride share info might be posted in either of those places.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

ATL is about an hour, but if your flying Southwest you'll have to go to BHM which is about 2 hours. You'll still probably have an easy time finding a ride share from there also.

Might be worth looking into, if it saves you a bunch on your plane ticket.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Now that your questions have been addressed, let's keep the Skyfest talk to the official thread.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon