RickH

2010 "Z Team" 80 Way Event

Skydive Air Adventures in Clewiston, Florida is proud to announce that we will be hosting the 2010 Z Team 80 way.
Guy Wright and his assembled team of talent will be with us on March 25- 28.
4 Super Otters will be on hand for that weekend.
If you have never seen this talent perform, you are definetly missing something special!
Come out and watch and jump that weekend with us as well!
Contact us for more information. 1-800-533-6151

Only 11 days left before Z Team 80 way sequentials.

The move has not impacted the team at all and Skydive Air Adventures has gone out of their way to support the team with a big welcome mat, sponsors and support. We have our 4 super otters on line, a great roster of skydivers and again, a great drop zone. This place is big enough for a 500 way.

The event is still March 25-28 and the 24th will be open skydiving for warm ups. Anyone looking for info on the event can go to guywright.com or skydiveFL.com

Blue Skies

This is a bigways.com listed event -- originally located at ZHills but relocated to Clewistown. Guy Wright may have to call this the "C Team".

Aahhhh youg big way grasshopper you don't know the history of Guy and this group. Wherever they do it I promise you it won't be a "C" team.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Aahhhh youg big way grasshopper you don't know the history of Guy and this group. Wherever they do it I promise you it won't be a "C" team.

I may be a bigway grasshopper (I'm the one of the few lowtimers in these sequentials), but Guy Wright actually said that. He may have actually been half joking. ;)

Aaahhhh I stand fully and completely corrected. You are now no longer a "BWG" you are on the "C" team.

My point was that Guy's stuff has in the past been good and not of the "C" level stuff BUT hell maybe he's getting soft in his old age :P

Have fun

Ummmm....i believe the "C" that we are referring to stands for the location of where the event is being held "C"lewiston. The people involved in this event are certainly "A" Class people and skydivers

and I believe that if you read what I have been writing that you will see that I have been supporting that position

Have fun

Lisa and I and the Staff of Air Adventures would like to say "THANK YOU!".

The people that were involved in this event were the most professional well organized group that we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

The event, although shortened by mother nature was a tremendous success, a Drop Zone record was set with the completion of a beautiful 75 way!

We enjoyed everyone involved and we would consider it an honor to be the host of any upcoming events involving these wonderful people!

Thanks to all!!!!!

Rick & Lisa -

Thanks a million for the great hospitality at Air Adventures. The weather didn't cooperate fully, but the DZ Staff did everything possible to make this a successful event. During the time that the weather was jumpable, the operation ran quickly and efficiently, allowing us to maximize the jumping. We all had a great time. Thanks for a fun visit.

Kevin K.

Lisa and I and the Staff of Air Adventures would like to say "THANK YOU!".

The people that were involved in this event were the most professional well organized group that we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Hey, thanks for hosting me at the last minute in your converted fallout shelter bunkhouse, for the remainder of the event. (After my rental car hassles that made me arrive at 430am the first day of the event!)

Nobody got eaten by alligators in the out landings, so therefore, the event was a success!