upndownshop

SkyFest June 15th -21st Celebrating 10 years!

Jay any clue to the special plane(s) you were lining up?
So far I got CASA, Helicopter, Balloon, Otter, Mystery 1 and Mystery 2.

Come on, give us at least somethin. turbo prop, not turbo prop, jet, not jet, single engine?

I heard it was a tailgate aircraft with dual jet engines. Don't know the name of it, but it is used in Europe in a few places I believe. :P:P:P

maybe i should have been marketing mystery planes for the last 9 years of SF. LOL All I can say is that they have:
wings
tail
motor

Thats all I can say about that......:o

Come on, any update on the "specialty aircraft"? its getting real close to road trip time, 2 days and ill be there!!!!!!! just wanting to rub it in to the non-boogiers..... come on.... one more hint???? the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Come on, any update on the "specialty aircraft"? its getting real close to road trip time, 2 days and ill be there!!!!!!! just wanting to rub it in to the non-boogiers..... come on.... one more hint???? the suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

You can rub it in while there once you find out. They have a computer with internet access for the public. Use at your own risk. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You can rub it in while there once you find out. They have a computer with internet access for the public. Use at your own risk. :P

And for the love of god do not leave yourself logged into dz.com or Facebook. Everyone there is relentless if this is discovered. :D:D:D:D:)

I'm currently looking at being there Friday around noon. Then we can all pile on the "surprise" aircraft.... unless one of them is Warren's powered paraglider, then you guy can have it ;)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I'll be hanging pond side with my NDRC. Jay - do I get your wallet again? :)

JohnDeere - you know the fun/trouble that could be had if you were there hangin with me!!!!!;):$:)

Baby, you can have my wallet and anything else you need any time! You will never know how many times I told people the story about how incredible the crew at SFB09 ROCKED! Ya'll adopted and overcame from all the "major hickups" and made sure SF held up to its responsibilities, which was one of the best SF Crew in history. And not having my keys, wallet, LO tickets, what ever else you took away from me was fantastic!

So, your pedestal :) awaits for you this week! Do you need a foot massage or anything? Just let me know. :o

Whooo hooo!
J

I'm currently looking at being there Friday around noon. Then we can all pile on the "surprise" aircraft.... unless one of them is Warren's powered paraglider, then you guy can have it ;)

No, its not Warrens PP, you are only allowed to take "instructional flights" out of that if I understand the rules correctly. But I can say in reference to your statement: "Then we can all pile on the "surprise" aircraft..." that will not be the case, at least for a single load. :P The mystery continues.....

Someone please tell me how the title/subject to the thread gets changed in the middle of the thread. If I knew how to do that, boy would I have changed some titles to the truth over the years. :ph34r: Especially the last two years!
On a factual note:
Had a 16 hour day today and the place is ready! And as i said before, this is truly the BEST layout of "traffic flow" we have ever had! So good... that the temporary loading area has couches under the tent! Mock up, LO's, Packing, and the manifest are all right there!!!!!!!!! With your favorite manufacturer looking at it all!
Very little walking for tent or RV city, food, showers/bathrooms (nice outdoor trailer setup), no shortage on water, electricity or even AC!;)

Its time to boogie, like no other!

Thank you all for your support!
J

Well at least its not going to be as hot as 2008.....:ph34r:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USGA0485

So I was thinking of you last week. The actual temp was 92 and the "feels like was 109 one day" Uggh!

Without looking at your link, it does look pretty good, the humidity is dropping and rain does not look like a problem and of course we all know they love to post possible T storms every day cause that covers their arrse! So maybe for the first time in SF 10 year history it will be under 100! Whoo Hoo!

And being this may be my last post for a while, thanks Lisa H! Muaaah! Got your text!

And thanks to all of you!
J

Well at least its not going to be as hot as 2008.....:ph34r:

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USGA0485

So I was thinking of you last week. The actual temp was 92 and the "feels like was 109 one day" Uggh!

Without looking at your link, it does look pretty good, the humidity is dropping and rain does not look like a problem and of course we all know they love to post possible T storms every day cause that covers their arrse! So maybe for the first time in SF 10 year history it will be under 100! Whoo Hoo!

And being this may be my last post for a while, thanks Lisa H! Muaaah! Got your text!

And thanks to all of you!
J

Yeah that whole FEELS LIKE.... thing...:S:S

I was wonderin what the humidity was going to be with those 90's:ph34r:

When yall are werkin up a good sweat.. Think of this forcast:):)

Someone please tell me how the title/subject to the thread gets changed in the middle of the thread. If I knew how to do that, boy would I have changed some titles to the truth over the years. :ph34r: Especially the last two years!

Simply change the subect when posting. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Simply change the subect when posting. :)

you suck! Now simply keep your clothes on during the event! For the only planned "naked dives" are topless females in the raft! And that ain't for "tits for tude", its for kiss passes in the raft.....ooops I missed!:P

You will never know how many times I told people the story about how incredible the crew at SFB09 ROCKED!

The staff at the Farm ROCKS, as well, and I'm sure they will help make this year even better. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

As far as "where they are now" good luck. I request letters or write ups about what the funds did for them and I have received a few over the years. But as you know its like herding cats:S

Well, I'm still around...and will be attending my 3rd SkyFest TOMORROW!

Yeah, I'm kind of excited about SF.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

As far as "where they are now" good luck. I request letters or write ups about what the funds did for them and I have received a few over the years. But as you know its like herding cats:S

Well, I'm still around...and will be attending my 3rd SkyFest TOMORROW!

Yeah, I'm kind of excited about SF.

Hey if you get a chance do a day/night time high pull with a couple of Otter's flying under you.....:S>:([:/]
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

This late in the game might be best to call the DZ to see if they know anyone coming from over there.

Specifically any Gold or Emerald Coast jumpers from New Orleans, Mobile and/or Pensacola areas....

Good luck.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just got home from a hellacious exam and thought about driving straight to the farm. Then I remembered: nothing ever happens late at night at the farm :) So I guess I'll just drive up tomorrow morning. See you guys then!

P.S. I'm still waiting for someone to spoil the surprise and post the specialty aircraft. How 'bout it people?

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I need a ride to SkyFest. I am in Enterprise Alabama. Anyone? Please...

Chase
(808) 343-2119

I usually head up there from enterprise every few weeks, but not going to make this one:( Damn deployment.

Will be heading back up there staring in Aug if you need rides then
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

Wow. What a kick ass boogie. The mystery AC was awesome. Got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time and also met some new awesome people.

So, what was it?