upndownshop

SkyFest June 15th -21st Celebrating 10 years!

Ok, I can see I cannot slip anything past you folks. :)I was trying to give the registration a "test" tun for a couple of days, but you guys "busted" me. LOL

Details on RV slots are here:
http://www.skyfestboogie.com/boogie-info-2010/latest-updates/107-rv-slots-and-camping-during-skyfest

Taxiway, I have you on my list but please go ahead and drop me a line with the requested details from the site. Dave, you too!!
We are working on getting more temporary slots, will post on site when it is confirmed.

Thanks folks
J

Ok, I can see I cannot slip anything past you folks. :)I was trying to give the registration a "test" tun for a couple of days, but you guys "busted" me. LOL

Details on RV slots are here:
http://www.skyfestboogie.com/boogie-info-2010/latest-updates/107-rv-slots-and-camping-during-skyfest

Taxiway, I have you on my list but please go ahead and drop me a line with the requested details from the site. Dave, you too!!
We are working on getting more temporary slots, will post on site when it is confirmed.

Thanks folks
J

Preregisterd and e-mail sent. Thanks

So J.. If I put in a request for an RV Slot "WITH POWER", What are the chance I will get one??:P:D:D:D I mean one that has power that actually works??

HEY! No fair playing the "no-power-at-Chester" card already. Plus I thought you already played that card.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

So J.. If I put in a request for an RV Slot "WITH POWER", What are the chance I will get one??:P:D:D:D I mean one that has power that actually works??

HEY! No fair playing the "no-power-at-Chester" card already. Plus I thought you already played that card.

It's like the race-card... as long as you are a not-white, you can play. Michael Jackson for instance would have lost his opportunity to play as he decided to get whiter than I am... which is REALLY FREAKIN" WHITE!:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Go ahead and request it. You know I'll swoop it anyway ;)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Go ahead and request it. You know I'll swoop it anyway ;)

Swoopin' campers? and you guys make fun of me for some supposed tent incident I know nothing about.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

We've just been notified that we will be having an honored guest appearance.

As part of his East Coast Tour, DZ.com's own JTVAL will bless us with his presence!

:D:D

I arrive in Ga on 14 jun I believe. I will defintiiely plan on being there for at least one full day/evening.
My photos

My Videos

Looking at the website... Despite this being my 3rd skyfest and around my 10th boogie, I'm gonna owe a lot of beer!:)
Is it June yet?!?B|

Its not that formation loads are not desired, just 3 plane all day jumps, slows the event down way too much, as some have recently discovered.
There is only one "official" GA State Record on file with USPA and it is for CRW. So these record attempts are casual but will be records.

SkyDave will be organizing the FF, he has been on the 53 and 69 Way World Records. We expect it to start at an 8 way.

We will also set the Women's belly, maybe a Women's FF, and hopefully a POPS. I expect the Women's to end up as a 20+ Way Belly.

SF has been doing State Record Attempts every year, and are proud owners of quite a few over the years. Several were completed with quite a few new jumpers on them so again, its casual and kept as fun!! Whoo hooo!

Its not that formation loads are not desired, just 3 plane all day jumps, slows the event down way too much, as some have recently discovered.

Hummm I wasn't aware of the above. I'm sure there won't be any three plane "all day long" formations at Skyfest.

OTOH I know of 66 people that made 9 jumps in these formation and had a blast. From a jump ticket sales point of view I wonder how many regular jumps got in 9 jumps ;)

I only heard of one person that got pissed about the formations but maybe there was an underground of pissed off skydivers that didn't say a word. LOL Naaaa skydivers normally don't keep there mouth shut.

You guys have fun at the boogie.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I'm the one who's pissed about the formations....the last two.
I wasn't on them.
[:/]

I was run through Scott's Ronco Slicer/Dicer...cut to shreds.

:D:D:o

Note for the literal minded: J/K

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How about YOU, Marion?
Nothing like an excellent record holder to do that, eh?
:)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Andy... however, I still have tons to learn and was hoping to see The Brothers Gray, Chuck Blue, or someone of that caliber there.
... Marion