upndownshop

SkyFest June 15th -21st Celebrating 10 years!

Billy, I thought I saw you walk in the rigging loft Sunday? Had a great time jumping the Otter, Skyvan, and Heli. Didn't make a balloon jump this time but lots of people did and loved it. Thanks everyone for the great time. We pulled off a nice Texa$ 20 way and I got to do some three-way RW off the chopper. Great time had by all. Much better than last year B|

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Wow. What a kick ass boogie. The mystery AC was awesome.

So, what was it?

should have been there, thats all i got to say. oh yea i got to jump it!!!!!! thanks to everyone at STF you made my weekend!

I got to jump it too. Did what the pilot called an "acrobatic exit." :$

What a great time. New friends, old friends, great parties, funnel cakes and other fried goodies, gummy vodka treats, Psycho punch, various other cocktail concoctions, and way more.

Congrats to all the SCR recipients, the scholarship winners, as well as all the other award winners. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Billy, I thought I saw you walk in the rigging loft Sunday?

I did, with my two girls. Was looking for Mike Gruwell, but he wasn't around. Should have said hi and introduced yourself. [:/]

To everyone else I talked with, glad to see y'all. Sorry I couldn't have come out earlier. Man was it hot. I can take it by myself, but in charge of two little tots, it's a little rough.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Big thanks to everyone that I got a chance to jump with over the past week. We made some terrific jumps and learned a bunch. That nice TeXXas 20-way star over the DZ on Saturday evening was almost too easy!

Great to meet new faces and see old ones getting older.

and the Farm rocks!

See you next year!!
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

I was caught up with a gear issue and didn't have a chance to set my rig down. I only saw one of your girls but she was a beauty. Next time I'll make sure to introduce myself.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

I gotta say...this was the best run boogie I've experienced in at least 2 years.

Everything ran as smooth as silk with no DZO drama and politics ruining the fun. One cannot ask for any better.

Congrats to J and to Hans for making this such a great event for everyone! Can't wait for next year!
WoooooHooooooo!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Congrats on your rating pursuit, big guy!

Too bad Marcia missed out. She wanted so badly to go for a ride....something about attachment points, I think.
:D:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

For all of you who made it to SkyFest, I hope you had a great time. Tara and I took well over 3,000 photos and had to cut them down to the best for you to enjoy.

I sincerely hope that ShootingSky can join SkyFest again next year and up the ante. We WILL definitely have the much-coveted neon green t-shirts in tow and available to jumpers. We probably were approached by 50 people who wanted to buy them.

The photos are online now. Thanks for a great boogie, Hans and J!

ShootingSky.com/EventPhotos/SkyFest
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Congrats on your rating pursuit

A lot of credit for being able to make that happen needs to go to J. for allowing me to work on his staff between class and loads. And Hans for his support as well.

Marcia missed out-something about attachment points

Thats funny, missed it the first time.

Almost recovered now myself, most have lost 20 lbs in that heat, need to visit more offten....:)
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo