upndownshop

SkyFest June 15th -21st Celebrating 10 years!

Just a quick note to let you know I'll be there bright and early Tuesday morning organizing belly flyers!

Chuck is an EXCELLENT organizer! If you have not jumped with him you should!!
Bummed I am currently forced to stay on the ground.>:(

[in my best John Wayne voice] "Well thanks, little lady. Wish you were able to saddle up with the posse." [:/]
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Hey Skyfesters,

I'm looking for a camera flyer or flyers for my RW group. We are starting small on Tuesday and working toward 20-way sequential. Probably lots of firsts, so there will be opportunities to sell prints and copies of the video.

PM me or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks - see y'all Monday afternoon for registration!

Chuck Akers
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

Just a quick note to let you know I'll be there bright and early Tuesday morning organizing belly flyers!

Chuck is an EXCELLENT organizer! If you have not jumped with him you should!!
Bummed I am currently forced to stay on the ground.>:(

There has to be some fun things you can do on the ground........... any ideas?:);)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I would love to but i cant swing it....i hope to make it to the farm some time this year but not now......you gonna make it down 4th of July? If so text me cause someone may need a ride down south from OK.

There has to be some fun things you can do on the ground........... any ideas?:);)

I'm sure I'll be able to keep myself entertained. :):)

If only I could be there to help you figure it out!:);):)

You're gonna have to prove you can hang first ;P

What is this a 300 jump wonder jump off, or just a PUPS thing?
Oh man, this is gonna be fun!!
:o

Crap! :o Guess its a good thing im staying in Texas.......but i could be there with Mic on the ground.......:)

What is this a 300 jump wonder jump off, or just a PUPS thing?
Oh man, this is gonna be fun!!
:o

Crap! :o Guess its a good thing im staying in Texas.......but i could be there with Mic on the ground.......:)

Screw the boogie, just want to hang with Mic too! Yall do what you want, everything is in place, so just get on one of the 6 planes and leave me alone!
So I agree with ya, Mic, get there early and we can go down a rocky river carrying the canoe!! :P

Hey I knocked the dust/rust off last weekend. :-P

If I can't hang I'll have 6 planes to play with at least.

Jay any clue to the special plane(s) you were lining up?
So far I got CASA, Helicopter, Balloon, Otter, Mystery 1 and Mystery 2.

Come on, give us at least somethin. turbo prop, not turbo prop, jet, not jet, single engine?

I heard it was a tailgate aircraft with dual jet engines. Don't know the name of it, but it is used in Europe in a few places I believe. :P:P:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Come on, give us at least somethin. turbo prop, not turbo prop, jet, not jet, single engine?

I heard it was a tailgate aircraft with dual jet engines. Don't know the name of it, but it is used in Europe in a few places I believe.

OH man that would be cool as hell!!!! i got my fingers crossed!;)

Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Hey I knocked the dust/rust off last weekend. :-P

If I can't hang I'll have 6 planes to play with at least.

Jay any clue to the special plane(s) you were lining up?
So far I got CASA, Helicopter, Balloon, Otter, Mystery 1 and Mystery 2.

I heard it was a tailgate aircraft with dual jet engines. Don't know the name of it, but it is used in Europe in a few places I believe. :P:P:P

maybe i should have been marketing mystery planes for the last 9 years of SF. LOL All I can say is that they have:
wings
tail
motor

Thats all I can say about that......:o

Hey J. Not much info on the website, unless I am not accessing it properly. What are the other aircraft and prices? And do you have lists from the previous scholarship winners? It would sure be cool to follow the winners and see "where are they now"
Are there campsites available? What are the prices?
A really good fund raiser would be if you could add a fan auction! Woohoo!
Hey! Have a great boogie!

Hey you, how are ya?
We used to have the list on the site for the first 7 years. We then built a new site and it did not make it on. Then when we did the site again in 08 (current one) we had a spot saved for it but failed to get it up there. This year we gutted the site and I did not realize how much time it would take to get it like I like.
Its been a pretty tough 18 months or so for me with the moves and job, but things are great now so I am slowly building it back up.
My goal is to get all the history for every year on this site by the end of the year. For the last 6 years it has pretty much been a 1 man show (me) for the pre event tasks.
This is the first year where my job did not allow me to have the freedom to work it all the time. But I have managed to get things in place and set up. Wish I had the crew that you did back in the day! Yeah, yeah, I know..excuses, excuses. But as I have said before: life gets in life's way sometimes.

As far as "where they are now" good luck. I request letters or write ups about what the funds did for them and I have received a few over the years. But as you know its like herding cats:S

In the past we published the names in the post event write ups in parachutist so many of them are there.

Some day I will figure out a way to make the concept go nationwide, but that takes money to say the least. Just need to win the lottery and we can do it!:)
Damn, is it already here again! Ok back to work, more details to work out.

Take care
J

I hope you guys are friendly because J is the only person I know at this boogie. I am looking to do 20 or so jumps in the 4 days I am there and I'm not into solos :P
I will be getting into town Monday afternoon so I will be there early Tuesday (unless I sleep in :o).

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

I hope you guys are friendly because J is the only person I know at this boogie. I am looking to do 20 or so jumps in the 4 days I am there and I'm not into solos :P
I will be getting into town Monday afternoon so I will be there early Tuesday (unless I sleep in :o).

Well being he is from Texas, friendly he is!
He can be a bit aggressive at times, but only when he is He only gets aggressive when he is trying to get someone on a load with him for some fantastic skydives!!:P

Ok back to work, see ya soon!