upndownshop

SkyFest June 15th -21st Celebrating 10 years!

Who do I bribe or pay to save me an rv slot for this boogie.

Well you can give me the money and I'll try to remember to pass the word on to those that need to know.:):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Will have RV slot reservations open soon, same time as pre registration, which I expect in the next couple of days.

I'll add you to the list for now, but please send an email when it is set up on the site.
Thanks!
J

cool thanks I will send an email when its up.

100+ cause it always is at SF:(.. Its just one HOT boogie!!

Maybe this year will be the first under 100!!

Well if you bring it to the NW..... you can probably get one of those nice Boogies in the 80's... low humidity.... you would not know what to do with yourselves;)

Well if you bring it to the NW..... you can probably get one of those nice Boogies in the 80's... low humidity.... you would not know what to do with yourselves;)

See yall did it again, I knew Amazon would chime in, its like she can smell the heat.....typed or real!!!B|

Hmmmm, maybe we will get lucky and it will be in the 80's....And yes, maybe someday I can do it there, would be great!!

See yall did it again, I knew Amazon would chime in, its like she can smell the heat.....typed or real!!!B|

Hmmmm, maybe we will get lucky and it will be in the 80's....And yes, maybe someday I can do it there, would be great!!

See I have sworn off going to hot ass places AKA THE SOUTH....AKA anything south of 40 degrees N Latitude any time after MAY...period.... Yall live in that shit.. But I live up here where we make a big deal out of a summer with more than 60 days where it gets above 70 degrees and sunny during the day. Yes.. that really does happen in our 3 months of DRY season, and it is GLORIOUS. Warm clear summer skies.. with snow capped peaks in the background to make the video's AWSUM.

spoken like a freakin' Yankee. :P
:D:D

You can freakin BITE ME ya old fart...

I gots a lot more family plots in the OLD SOUTH dating to the 1600's than you can even begin to imagine.
Hell last spring after I left you guys at Fitz my mom and I spent 3 wees visiting all her first cousins... all in their 80's and going to all the family plots down there. I think the oldest one we found for date of death was in Tampa dated 1826 in Florida. They were some of the very first settlers to move down after it was aquired from Spain in 1820 . Before that they were in GA and AL and up into SC and NC. That branch of the family had several members die while serving in the 1st Alabama, and my great great grandmother drew her husbands veterans survivor benefits when she was in her 60's in the late 1800's

I escaped because there were so many DAYUM YANKEES down there now a days.

Titles and best covers...

Stand - Sly And The Family Stone
Stand by Me - Ben E King
Standing In The Shadows Of Love - 4 Tops
I'm Still Standing - Elton John
Stand Against the Wall and Put your Nose in the Circle - My 3rd Grade Teacher.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Stand by your man - Tammy Wynette

I know that one because of the Blues Brothers :S

:D:D They had to sing that one else they would have been run out of town. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I see the pre-registration...but no RV reservations. I "need" an RV slot if I'm going to stay all week. Just let us know what the dealio is on this...mkay?

- David
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)