SHem

6-way speed formation - belly vs free fly - Skydive Houston

Skydive Houston. 6-way Speed formation meet. April 3rd. Put together a team! Bellyfly teams. Freefly teams. Same draw, same working time, freefly vs. bellyfly - one meet to decide who rules the sky. 6 rounds. Medals for 1st,2nd,3rd place. $154/person covers jumps, video slot, and beer (after the meet is over!). Dives will be posted soon. Contact [email protected] for more info.

Skydive Houston. 6-way Speed formation meet. April 3rd. Put together a team! Bellyfly teams. Freefly teams. Same draw, same working time, freefly vs. bellyfly - one meet to decide who rules the sky. 6 rounds. Medals for 1st,2nd,3rd place. $154/person covers jumps, video slot, and beer (after the meet is over!). Dives will be posted soon. Contact [email protected] for more info.

That should be fun and interesting, I was informed that the speed star competition in Lodi a number of years back was finished up due the the freeflyers destroying the belly flyers times???
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

That should be fun and interesting, I was informed that the speed star competition in Lodi a number of years back was finished up due the the freeflyers destroying the belly flyers times???

if you mean like nearly 10 years ago at a 10 Way comp?

I was there visiting and got on a pick up team - great fun - no rules - and could launch a chunk

the FF crowd was very experienced and it was fun to see their exits - since they were vertical, they could chunk out all 10 people as a piece - I think they literally launched an 8 way round with a couple others holding onto it and closing the 10 way - when it worked, it was fast - closing the two stingers like that subterminal was pretty impressive in the HD orientation

the belly teams could really only chunk out about 6 together - I forget why - we only had one good exit and won that single round

I dont recall any of hte belly teams having a lot of experience though, but there were good rounds for most

it was good clean fun

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants