antonija

Bunkhouse at Skydive the Farm

The best time to arrive is early in the morning, say 8-9am.

The best time to leave is after dark, say 10pm.

It is least likely to interfere with jumping time that way.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'll tell ya what, them guys down at the farm are pretty cool.

Never really met any or hung out with them ever, but they sure as hell hooked me up yesterday getting me on a load so I could get my coach rating!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I got my airplane ticket!! I will be landing in Atlanta Intl. on march 5. (friday) at 20:30. I have to be back at the airport on march 15. (monday) before 19:00. Can some one from The Farm come and pick me up? :$

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

I decided I'm gonna rent a car (I found one for half the price with insurance included, some last minute thingy) and drive myself to STF tonight. Thanks to everyone who offered me the ride from ATL to STF!
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

Fun to read these posts, cool! Antonjia, I guess I'll be crashing at the bunkhouse on sunday night too! See u there!

You coming to Fitz? :)

I haven't seen you since the Wildwood boogie.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Fun to read these posts, cool! Antonjia, I guess I'll be crashing at the bunkhouse on sunday night too! See u there!

Great meeting you yesterday. I hope you had a good time and didn't get too cold. It was a great day to jump.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

All I can say is that STF is an awesome place to be B| Bunkhouse is (compared to other DZs I've been to) 5 star suite. Very very clean (it's cleaner then my place was before I got me a girlfriend), no noise, comfortable beds, ... top notch.

Jumping at STF was awesome too. Weather didn't seem to notice that I wanted to do more jumps than I did, but that's the weather. I got some great coaching, met some great people to jump with...

You guys rock!! I hope to come to STF again!

Jan,
It was great to meet you and I enjoyed the jumps the we made. For your next visit maybe the weather will cooperate more.
Glad you made it home safe! Look forwrd to your next visit.
Thanks,
Dave

ps keep me up to date on your progress and i just sent you last jump. but i couldn't send you the raw file.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"