tkhayes

Z-Hills - Skydive City Aircraft Update

Yep a whole bunch of j-3 cubs, all that yellow lined up in a row, I gotta wear shades. We did 40 ways yesterday that was pretty cool formation flying, climb outs are a little slow, and the exits are spread out, you just have to be a good diver......;)

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I heard someone punched all the pilots and they quit.

I heard you got punched and then you got fired.

And to the Moderator who removed this before, why do you remove mine and not his? What you did was very favorable. Of course, as a greenie, you have such immense power on such an important website that somehow fulfills a need in your life, so you must act in these ways.

i am so confused on this page ... i tried asking a question and was answered with a riddle so good luck with that ... as far as the hills go I hope nothing fishy is going on because I love makin my treks there and having multiple otters on hand .... makes me 'kinda' think i am at the ranch with some palm trees, sand and an awesome australian bar tender :P

the condemned convict climbs the highest peaks without fear

Ok there is this dude down there named TKHayes, he has been known to be a nice guy, but thats all a rumor. I've seen him post once back in 84 and he said:

I am taking personal phone calls if you have some other concerns about what you 'think' is 'really' going on here

Maybe you should take his advice and call the dz @ (813) 783-9399 and ask for him by name, he'll take your call if his is not flying, jumping, or TCB or not on the DZ, if you have to leave your name and number and will call you back, unlike a lot of big DZ DZO's.

If anyone knows what is going on on Z-hills it would be TK.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo