tkhayes

Z-Hills - Skydive City Aircraft Update

For what it is worth, the rumors appear to be out of control as far as Skydive City having aircraft.

We still have aircraft. Come to the office, check in, buy a jump ticket, manifest, get on a plane, - jump. Then repeat.

I am taking personal phone calls if you have some other concerns about what you 'think' is 'really' going on here, but it is that simple. We flew all week except for the bad weather and the weekend is looking great with an Otter and PAC onsite.

That is it.....

thanks for your time

TK Hayes
President/GM, DZO, Skydive City, Zephyrhills FL

I heard they were using a giant slingshot instead. Something about going "green".

WTF???????:S

Is that really true?:P

Gawd damn, don't you just love bullshit?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

For what it is worth, the rumors appear to be out of control as far as Skydive City having aircraft.

We still have aircraft. Come to the office, check in, buy a jump ticket, manifest, get on a plane, - jump. Then repeat.

I am taking personal phone calls if you have some other concerns about what you 'think' is 'really' going on here, but it is that simple. We flew all week except for the bad weather and the weekend is looking great with an Otter and PAC onsite.

That is it.....

thanks for your time

TK Hayes
President/GM, DZO, Skydive City, Zephyrhills FL

Hey TK, just in case the rumors are true, how much do you want for the City Hall trailer?;)
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

punch the pilots?? I would never do that. Now beat them with a piece of garden hose filled with lead shot? Well that's different......

TK, sounds like you are getting soft in your old age. You used to use a lead pipe.:o
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The only thing I heard is that Mike Fischer (Captain1976 on Dropzone forums) found a nice 182 for your hop & pops and he also gave you a jump door.

I didn't hear anything about not having planes. But it probable started because you got a smaller plane than the rest of your fleet.

punch the pilots?? I would never do that. Now beat them with a piece of garden hose filled with lead shot? Well that's different......

TK, sounds like you are getting soft in your old age. You used to use a lead pipe.:o

Either way, I'm shocked at the callous lack of concern for the environment. What if a bird ingests some of that lead?