cdhezel

looking for warm dz

:P am freezing my ass in Europe, any advice on the warm DZ that is reasonably close to travel to....?????
When I go, I want to pass away in my sleep, just like my dear old Grandmother, NOT screaming like the passengers in the car she was driving.

Spain is great but not exactly warm, Morocco is only a couple of C above zero, I think there is an Ice age coming, even Algarve is closed until spring. Does anyone know what's happening in Dubai, I was was told that the DZ had been shut down?????

BluesB|

When I go, I want to pass away in my sleep, just like my dear old Grandmother, NOT screaming like the passengers in the car she was driving.

SA and Aus are great but I was hoping to find something closer, ah well, looks like I will have to stick to Snowboarding for the next months

[:/] thanks that is really helpful, I want to jump without spending 15 hours in a plane and over a grand to do so;)