FreeFlyer2100

Memorial Day Boogie-Emerald Coast

Update on aircraft for Memorial Weekend Boogie. Unfortunatly it will only be the Grand Caravan. There was talk of a Caravan from Spaceland but I hear from the Owner that it is not going to happen. Also the C-182 is still in the shop awaiting parts and won't be ready for two more weeks. I know many people are canceling over the oil spill. As of now the beach is still clean. The spill is still miles off the coast of Alabama. We are hoping for the best!! I know the loads could back up a bit but we will do the best we can! So come out make a few jumps and enjoy the beach and bushwackers! I look foreward to seeing my friends from out of town!

Appeciate not only the locals testing the beach, the bushwhackers, and the scampi pizza yesterday, but informing others of the results of said testing. ;)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thank you to MD, Nancy, and all the staff of Emerald Coast for hosting a wonderful boogie again this year. The beach was beautiful.

Great boogie as always. Only 1 day was totally rained out and it was a Sunday so that's kinda like a half day to begin with. :P

No injuries that I know of either. :)
Thanks to all for a great time.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.