FreeFlyer2100

Memorial Day Boogie-Emerald Coast

Anyone out there have any updated information on this boogie this year? Airplanes? Registration? Gnat removal? hehe

maybe some more news right now???

It's time for a 9week call! Can't wait for so much fun!

Wondering if there are any Ecsc-homegrow skydivers who are interested to jump to pensacola-Beach on thursday 05/27. Just before this rainbow-happening will begin. Jump, land on the beach and hang around at bamboo willie's or s.e.?!

If I can get off work, Im in !!! =) Can't wait to hang !!!

Don't think that I could make the jump... but the beach is on my way home... maybe I could stop by and hang out some!

Dana - let me know if you are going!

I am REALLY looking forward to that weekend!!! Should be some really good times! See you all on the beach! B|[/repl

I will give ya a ring a ling ! I cant wait BLUE SKIES !!!!

Hey girlz,
let's do that jump!!! Can't wait for the Boogie too!!!
Less than two month left until enjoying Bushwackers at the Beach...
During Easter we've to freeze while flying in Klatovy /CZ

Hey Alex !!! WHen do you guys actually fly in? Wed or Thurs ??? I took off Wed-Tuesday ? Seville Let me know !!! :ph34r:

Alright, so word on the street is they have a Grand Caravan at Emerald Coast right now. Any other aircraft planned for the boogie? Inquiring minds want to know :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Alright, so word on the street is they have a Grand Caravan at Emerald Coast right now. Any other aircraft planned for the boogie? Inquiring minds want to know :)

Its a grand caravan with a regular caravan engine :P

PM timber, he'd know more about it.

Funny... Us local jumpers dont even know what the hell is going on :| But we do know where the Bama is. :S

Hey Dana,
Joannis me fly in to PNS on wednesday night (09:00pm).
So we beach on thursday noon and Seville thursday night - warm up for the BAMA!!! Join us?!?B|

Im in Alex !!!! When the dates get closer... I will email you my number... Cant wait :):(:$B|:P:):S>:([:/]:D:o:|:ph34r:B|
all the above

Damn, Adam...RTFT.
Post 23 from Timber:
"We will have Two Cessna Caravans and a C-182 with a brand new 300 Hp motor. Or we will have a Caravan and a Super Otter from Spaceland. "

:P
SDA jumpers...gotta love 'em.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Reminder! Reminder! Reminder!

Water gear / Flotation Devices

If you're planning on jumping the beach, you WILL need it

Plan ahead.
1. Buy your own, or
2. Call Becky - first come, first served on a limited offer basis, or
3. Don't jump the beach

Your choice.

Here's what I have. You can get them from Stearns, Bass Pro Shops, Kodiak Outback and other places. I have a navy blue belly pouch. BPS shows a camo one...I don't quite get it, but they do make camo PFDs...I guess so the sharks can't see you:

Here's Stearns:
http://www.stearnsflotation.com/Inflata-Belttrade-Lite-Manual--P1697C17.aspx

Here's Bass Pro Shops:
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_50112____SearchResults

Here's one from Kodiak Outback:
http://www.kodiakoutback.com/detail.aspx?ID=48

Hope that helps....

So, due to previous commitments I will not be able to attend Memorial day weekend at Emerald Coast this year. :(:(:(

BUT!!!! My dad just bought a condo on the beach in Orange Beach Alabama, less than 4 miles from the FloraBama bar! He says it's within walking distance, I'm not so sure, but it's close enough for me! This could come in very handy for the boogie next year, or even sooner. ;):)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Damn, Adam...RTFT.
Post 23 from Timber:
"We will have Two Cessna Caravans and a C-182 with a brand new 300 Hp motor. Or we will have a Caravan and a Super Otter from Spaceland. "

SDA jumpers...gotta love 'em.

Bah, I hardly ever jump at SDA anymore. I'm more of a dropzone whore/Farmie these days :P

Thanks for the links to floatation gear. Browsing now....

Hey Andy, do you use two PFD's? One for the rig and one for yourself? Or just the one for yourself?
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

So, due to previous commitments I will not be able to attend Memorial day weekend at Emerald Coast this year. :(:(:(

BUT!!!! My dad just bought a condo on the beach in Orange Beach Alabama, less than 4 miles from the FloraBama bar! He says it's within walking distance, I'm not so sure, but it's close enough for me! This could come in very handy for the boogie next year, or even sooner. ;):)

Me and my friends would be happy to break that condo in for you... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey Andy, do you use two PFD's? One for the rig and one for yourself? Or just the one for yourself?

You wear the belt around your waist. In event of a water landing, you take the belt off and hook it to your rig so it floats and you swim.

I guess if you had two, you could hook it to your main if you had a mal and had to chop it.

You wear the belt around your waist. In event of a water landing, you take the belt off and hook it to your rig so it floats and you swim.

I guess if you had two, you could hook it to your main if you had a mal and had to chop it.

I'd be interested to see if anybody would have the presence of mind to pop the co2 cartridge before cutting away the main. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'd be interested to see if anybody would have the presence of mind to pop the co2 cartridge before cutting away the main. :P

Bolas probably would, he has enough experience with chopping his main. :P:D:D

And Bolas, of course you can stay in my dad's condo...he is going to rent it out as an investment property. Soooooo, how much are ya willing to pay?? :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

And Bolas, of course you can stay in my dad's condo...he is going to rent it out as an investment property. Soooooo, how much are ya willing to pay?? :)

He wouldn't charge friends of the family... ;)

He wouldn't charge friends of the family... ;)

I don't think he would charge family. Friends is a whole other issue. Maybe some kind of discount, provided the place is left in the same state as when you entered it! ;)

My brother used to own a condo on Maui. My wife and I stayed in it for a week, free for our honeymoon. He even gave us free first class tickets from AL to Maui. We still spent over a grand over there. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm a firm believer in saving the youngsters first.
The rig may be older than I am. Ergo....

Hey Laura
That stinks that you wont make it out this year. :( Always next year.... When I stop being lazy I will email you the pictures
from GA.
Take Care
I will make sure I drink a Bushwacker or three for ya !

Hey peeps. I'm looking for someone to share a condo or hotel with. I'll take the couch in a condo if someone has such available.
I'd be there friday, sat, and sunday nights.

I should mention that I intend to pay my share of the bill, aka split the cost of the room/condo with whomever has room.

I am gonna look for deals though with the impending oil slick causing havoc down there from what I've read.
Skymama's #2 stalker -