FreeFlyer2100

Memorial Day Boogie-Emerald Coast

Its always the weekend of Memorial Day. So that should be the 28th or 29th through the 31st... Honestly, Im there every weekend, and I havent heard them planning anything yet. And I dont recall them putting a lot into planning last year's boogie either.

They're probably just keeping it from you to protect your young ears. ....Or from me because I still owe them money. :|

Do me a favor, tell 'em I haven't forgotten, and I'd like to come even if Becky's gonna break my kneecaps.

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I have been to the Emerald Coast Skydiving site but didn't see any information about the boogie or the festival. I thought it was around Memorial day, does anyone know?

That's why its called the Memorial Day Beach Boogie :P
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

I have been to the Emerald Coast Skydiving site but didn't see any information about the boogie or the festival. I thought it was around Memorial day, does anyone know?

That's why its called the Memorial Day Beach Boogie :P

Wow you used the full name. I'm in shock. :o:P

They're probably just keeping it from you to protect your young ears. ....Or from me because I still owe them money. :|

Do me a favor, tell 'em I haven't forgotten, and I'd like to come even if Becky's gonna break my kneecaps.

Ive never seen becky break kneecaps, this could be interesting.... :)

She'll just have someone else do it :D You keep developing those man hands and she'll recruit you to do her dirty work ;)
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

She'll just have someone else do it :D You keep developing those man hands and she'll recruit you to do her dirty work ;)

ooo.. I always wanted to do the dirty work ;):P

Ya shoulda told me... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ya shoulda told me... ;)

Now Now Kids! ;)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I've been looking for info on this boogie too, my 40th birthday is May 31st and I am planning to celebrate it at this boogie.

Hell yeah!!! Some Germans are planning to join the Boogie this year again B|
I did my first jump and my USPA-A at ECSC. So this year I hope to celebrate my #1000 at the BAMA!!! :ph34r:
See ya guys at the beach!!!

***Hell yeah!!! Some Germans are planning to join the Boogie this year again

WHAT'S UP DAWG! Look forward to seeing you, Inga and Flo this year. Make sure you save me a slot on the 1000th and the Bushwackers will be on me!

ECSC MDBB has always been a low-key boogie and MD doesn't do a lot of advertising or get any sponsors. We usually start jumping on the Thursday afternoon before Memorial Day and go through Monday. Depending on the weather there is usually a Caravan for beach loads and an Otter for DZ loads.

You'll need a B license with 100+ jumps to jump the beach. Make sure to bring your own water gear or make plans with Becky to buy it there. 251-986-5618 Weds-Sunday

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Anyone out there have any updated information on this boogie this year? Airplanes? Registration? Gnat removal? hehe

maybe some more news right now???

It's time for a 9week call! Can't wait for so much fun!

Wondering if there are any Ecsc-homegrow skydivers who are interested to jump to pensacola-Beach on thursday 05/27. Just before this rainbow-happening will begin. Jump, land on the beach and hang around at bamboo willie's or s.e.?!

You are a brave one Alex! Maybe you can jump in your rainbow thong! I will fly you there when ever you want! We will have Two Cessna Caravans and a C-182 with a brand new 300 Hp motor. Or we will have a Caravan and a Super Otter from Spaceland.

Anyone out there have any updated information on this boogie this year? Airplanes? Registration? Gnat removal? hehe

Wondering if there are any Ecsc-homegrow skydivers who are interested to jump to pensacola-Beach on thursday 05/27. Just before this rainbow-happening will begin. Jump, land on the beach and hang around at bamboo willie's or s.e.?!

If I can get off work, Im in !!! =) Can't wait to hang !!!

If I can get off work, Im in !!! =) Can't wait to hang !!!

Don't think that I could make the jump... but the beach is on my way home... maybe I could stop by and hang out some!

Dana - let me know if you are going!

I am REALLY looking forward to that weekend!!! Should be some really good times! See you all on the beach! B|

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller