baconwings

The Farm?

Its The Farm , you will be greeted with arms wide open. Everyone there is friendly. If you have never been there before you will have met everyone before you leave. I would suggest take that new rig and get on the plane and have some fun jumps with some fun people.

Let me know when you are planning on arriving.
We'll leave the light on for ya'.

How long will you be staying?
Will be by yourself or with an SO/Wife?

We have a free bunkhouse.
Any accommodations you work out with the ladies is up to you.
:D:D

See you when you get here.
:)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You have bunk houses!? Sweet! I'm planning on making a trip to the farm in February and didn't really want to pay for a hotel:) Looking forward to it!
AKA MG Hammer Flying Hellfish #834 Son's Of Bacon #1

You have bunk houses!? Sweet! I'm planning on making a trip to the farm in February and didn't really want to pay for a hotel:) Looking forward to it!

Don't plan on getting drunk if you get one of the top bunks. It's quite a climb up there. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You should not go to The Farm. Nothing ever happens there. :):)

Honestly, nothing ever happens at The Farm. :|:$:D

Actually, it's more like, what happens at The Farm, stays at The Farm. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Don't plan on getting drunk if you get one of the top bunks. It's quite a climb up there. :D

The best part is trying to drunkenly climb up and down the "steps" when the room is pitch black when you've got to piss in the middle of the night. I've hopped off the last step only to realize I was still 6 feet up before. 'Bout knocked myself silly. :D

Go to the Farm, jump, you won't regret it.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Going to pick up my new rig from the farm Atlanta, anybody got any recomendations when we get there?Coming in from Eire.

if you are going to the farm...
for fine dining you should try rockmart waffle house and make sure you try the grits! For shopping try the wal mart..... located across from said waffle house! No shit the farm is the example of prime southern hospitality.... except for the long haired hippy guy! Careful in the bunk house if you are on a 3rd story bunk! Honestly ..... good people and good times to be had there!!!!!!!!!!
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

Speaking of the Farm, is anyone going to brave the cold and be out there this weekend? I've gotto hit up ChutingStar either Fri or Sat and will be jumping all day Sat if anyone is game. If no one is game, then you all suck at life!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

if you are going to the farm...
for fine dining you should try rockmart waffle house and make sure you try the grits! For shopping try the wal mart..... located across from said waffle house! No shit the farm is the example of prime southern hospitality.... except for the long haired hippy guy! Careful in the bunk house if you are on a 3rd story bunk! Honestly ..... good people and good times to be had there!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Hey! Wait a minute there!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Speaking of the Farm, is anyone going to brave the cold and be out there this weekend? I've gotto hit up ChutingStar either Fri or Sat and will be jumping all day Sat if anyone is game. If no one is game, then you all suck at life!

It's going to drop down to single digits where I live on Saturday. Ain't no fucking way I'm going outside unless I really have to. I'm getting too old for that shit. :D

well I'm not there now and I am just guessing. but with this freakish cold snap. I'd lay long odds that there is ice on the swoop ponds right now. surely it would be back to normal in another 10 days or so. at a guess I'd say normal is bonfire weather at night. and mid 50's or so in the daytime. is that about right andy???
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

well I'm not there now and I am just guessing. but with this freakish cold snap. I'd lay long odds that there is ice on the swoop ponds right now. surely it would be back to normal in another 10 days or so. at a guess I'd say normal is bonfire weather at night. and mid 50's or so in the daytime. is that about right andy???

I just got home from the Farm. Both ponds are in face frozen...but that hasn't stopped people from swooping them anyway. :D:D:D

But I don't imagine them staying frozen for too long. Yesterday we were walking around on the one with no problems and very few cracks popping up. Today however, it was cracking a lot more. It's already started melting a bit.