freefly30

Eloy goes down as #1 on my list!!!!

Just got done with 4 days of sky and tunnel coaching with jeffro and matt hill. Just have to say it was really an amzing 4 days and that's putting it lightly!!! In my 5 short years I have never met a group of such friendly and helpfull jumpers! It's no surprise as to why this dropzone breeds champion skydivers! I have def found my home away from home!!!!! I like to say thanks to everyone who helped me out why I was there! Be back soon

First off has either one of you been there before? If you haven't maybe you should stop believing everything you hear and go for yourself and check it out! I have spent plenty of time at a dz that you are claiming Eloy to be and It was def not that type of place!!!! if it was that way I don't think there would have been 5000+ jumpers on a 12 way track dive that I lead after learning how to back track! Skygods are aragont knowalls that give nothing back to this sport and nobody from Eloy seemed to be that way at all!

First off has either one of you been there before? If you haven't maybe you should stop believing everything you hear and go for yourself and check it out! I have spent plenty of time at a dz that you are claiming Eloy to be and It was def not that type of place!!!! if it was that way I don't think there would have been 5000+ jumpers on a 12 way track dive that I lead after learning how to back track! Skygods are aragont knowalls that give nothing back to this sport and nobody from Eloy seemed to be that way at all!

Did you have a beer at the Bent Prop?:D

I'm still wondering how he built a 12 way track dive with 5000+ jumpers. People must've sunk out. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm still wondering how he built a 12 way track dive with 5000+ jumpers. People must've sunk out. :P

Eloy..the only DZ with enough aircraft on sight to support a 5000+ jumper track dive!:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Eloy..the only DZ with enough aircraft on sight to support a 5000+ jumper track dive!:D

Aircraft? Yes. Talent? Obviously not... ;)

when is a good time to come back out there?

It's fairly busy till Easter, even to May long weekend. After that, its more the regulars (which isnt bad either if you ask me! We get all you foreigners out of our hair for a few months :ph34r:;)). But the xmas-nye period are pretty busy.

Since you freefly, keep in touch with Amy C. She organizes quite a few FF events through the year that look like fun :)
Remster

Aircraft? Yes. Talent? Obviously not... ;)

:|

Talent enough to pull off a 5000 way. Sheesh. :P

Doesn't matter how good the instructors, organizers, locals, and pilots are unless ya'll can clone 'em. :)

Scott I def spent some quality time in the bent prop and some of the locals parties!!! And next time I come out we will def get some wingsuiting in!!!! Another question for you guys? I mentioned to jeffro that I was thinking about buying a winter pad out there for myself. What area do you guys think is best and would it be a hard time to rent it out? Next trip we will do a 10000+ jumper skydive aka jumpers with over 10000 jumps ha ha later you relentless bastards lol

AZ in general has been hit hard by the real estate bust. Which means there are some great deals to be had.

Heck, Stephan's place is still in foreclosure just ip the road on Tumbleweed road! :ph34r: (thats the house and extensions you pass just before the last East-West road when you drive up from Eloy town).

Seriously, if you are serious, there are a couple of jumping real estate agents in CG and PHX. If you get serious, ask around, they're easy to get a hold of.

Remster

Emma Beyer is a real-estate agent. She is also a Skydiver and a total sweetheart. She would be a great person to talk to. She had a baby about two weeks ago. If you have trouble getting a hold of her let me know and I will try. Her email is

[email protected]

Regarding a good time to come back to Eloy, let me know what you are looking for and I can point you in the right direction.

The freefly $ meet is a great time to come back to Eloy. There are also several fun boogies.

Check out the calendar of events on our website. This will help you figure things out. Also feel free to write me with questions anytime!

Amy

Scott I def spent some quality time in the bent prop and some of the locals parties!!! And next time I come out we will def get some wingsuiting in!!!! Another question for you guys? I mentioned to jeffro that I was thinking about buying a winter pad out there for myself. What area do you guys think is best and would it be a hard time to rent it out? Next trip we will do a 10000+ jumper skydive aka jumpers with over 10000 jumps ha ha later you relentless bastards lol

Glad to hear it. Drop me a line when you decide to come back and we'll knock out that wingsuiting.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING