ntrprnr

Z-Hills Xmas Boogie

If you need to land off, there is usually someone to
come get you. Land safely first.
:)

Is there a shuttle for the landing area too? If I'm remembering correctly from last time I was there, even landing on the far end of the main landing area can seem like a loong walk. Then again, maybe I'm just "spoiled" with having a small landing area at home and I'm being lazy. ;)

Maybe? :D:D

On any weekend, there is organized 15-ways.
That landing area looks a lot smaller with that crowd.

Walk and be safe.
B|

The "key" to a ride back from at the Hills is to land way out! Land too close and you get to walk. As always, it's more congested the closer you get to the packing area.

Deciding where to land, determines whether or not you walk get a ride or are carried!
Dano

Whoo Hoo!!! Sounds like a plan. I know our crew is still a little up in the air about where we are going. Steve is still trying to figure out the logistics.

You know, I am all about jumping with you!! ;)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Ill be there!! Dec26-Jan1 :)

I'm nervous about how many people will be there. My biggest boogie was Lost Prairie's 40th year. Totally getting nervous about a new dz and loads of people.

ETA: But I'm super excited to meet lots of new people!

You will be fine skootz....trust me;)

haha...i am only bummed that you will be down there before me...we will be there on the 29th.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Latest Calendar is updated on the website
http://www.skydivecity.com

plus we emailed everyone again today, and some info on Facebook as well
http://www.facebook.com/skydivecity

Swoop Pond is being filled up as we speak - we are flooding it for the Boogie and then draining it again after to continue with the new building project....

You work for the East Coast Freefly School and you're not load organizing? What gives?

Moving on to better opportunities. Come out an fun jump though. Looks like there will be some good organizing during the boogie. Danielle (from Sebastian) and Miguel (from the Ranch) will be putting on a show. I will enjoy being organized for a change. I may be tempted, however, to carve the organizers during tracking dives and whatever. BEWARE!!! :D See you here!

ps. NORMIS is being a devils advocate here. hahhaaa :ph34r:

Who's in? I arrive around 10am on the 25th into Orlando, and will rent a car, if anyone wants a ride.

Edited because spelling is a problem.

I really miss living in FL and getting to this boogie. Seriously one of the best DZ parties I've been to and it lasts all frickin' week long!! Matt and I had vacation to go out there this year, but my whole unexpected transition further across the country to California is now in the way. (oh, and all the work I'm having done on my frickin' teeth, so good thing it didn't work out anyway!)

You guys will all have a blast though. Best of love to everybody back at the hills over the holiday boogie!!!! B|
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Thanks for spreading rumors, Jim. That's really shitty I think. The dropzone gave me a three month probation for being the subject of an argument and an altercation with another organizer. There are more details, but it really isn't necessary. I will tell you that I never hurt anyone in any way other than using curse words to tell the guy to get away from me.

Since the managers and owners weren't there, they gave me a probation from organizing for a few months. Same thing happened to the other guy. Quite a good decision I thought. Let's leave it here please and start talking about how FUN THE BOOGIE IS GOING TO BE!!! B|

Didn't spread any rumors, only facts. Freefly organizers work for East Coast Freefly and at the request of Sarah Skydiver, Martin has let you go. Sorry to break the news to you, but he's been trying to get a hold of you with no success. Jamie still remains on with East Coast Freefly and will be organizing at the boogie, no probation. Sorry if you think what I said was shitty, I tend not to see it that way at all.