amychmelecki

Skydivers in Wonderland / Skydive Arizona

For what do we need to make reservations??
I am only interested in finding a wingsuit to fit me and jump with some people willing to jump with a low timer.

I'm pretty sure he's just talking about on-DZ lodging. Everything else you should be able to sign up for once you're there. And seek out the organizers - there's ALWAYS someone willing to jump with a low-timer during the boogie (my first boogie visit was when I had about the same number of jumps as you do now).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Time is growing shorter folks, hope you made your reservations as almost everything is full or quickly filling up. There will be plenty of goodies given away during the boogie. So far we have stuff from PD, Bonehead, Alti-2, Liquid Eyewear, Jump Shack, BirdMan, Vigil along with some other goodies to be given away during the boogie and or during the New Years Ballon drop. You could potentially walk away with a complete system to include the AAD, a wingsuit, a helmet, an altimeter, sunglasses and a gear bag to carry it all in if you were really lucky.

See you guys when you get here.:)

I am only interested in finding a wingsuit to fit me and jump with some people willing to jump with a low timer.

Reservations are only needed for hotel/bunk house, tunnel time. Unless you're super tall or supper short, I've got a wingsuit that will fit you and am plenty happy to fly with low timers.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I just rented my transportation/accommodation. As soon as I finish up a few more things at work I'm hitting the road! I'll be driving through the night and hopefully arrive at the DZ early tomorrow morning.

Gonna drop my rig off at the loft for a repack, fold the seats down in the SUV and pass out.
I got nuthin

Time is growing shorter folks, hope you made your reservations as almost everything is full or quickly filling up. There will be plenty of goodies given away during the boogie. So far we have stuff from PD, Bonehead, Alti-2, Liquid Eyewear, Jump Shack, BirdMan, Vigil along with some other goodies to be given away during the boogie and or during the New Years Ballon drop. You could potentially walk away with a complete system to include the AAD, a wingsuit, a helmet, an altimeter, sunglasses and a gear bag to carry it all in if you were really lucky.

See you guys when you get here.:)

Reservations are only needed for hotel/bunk house, tunnel time. Unless you're super tall or supper short, I've got a wingsuit that will fit you and am plenty happy to fly with low timers.:)

Or big boobies....

How hard will it be to try and get on loads between all of the organized competitions and formations?

It's a Boogie, there will be plenty of space on the loads and plenty of aircraft to keep everyone jumping.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If any low-number jumpers are reading this thread and are looking for someone to jump with but just aren't posting, give me a holler! I'll be there tomorrow (25) to the 30th B|

Lots of organizers are there to jump with low timers. Both in RW and FF. I'll bet that Campos guy will even do 1st wingsuit jump courses.
Remster

I blew out something in my sinuses on jump #1 there. Stupidly did 2 more jumps from altitude. After spitting up blood for two days and watching other people have fun jumping I said the hell with it. I just got home an hour ago:(

It was a great time with a lotta great people while I was there. Here's some video from a Christmas day balloon jump with hcsvader. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OyNvEpnKjs

I got nuthin

Roger, sorry to hear you didn't feel any better after a couple days on the ground. [:/] I'm fortunate my sinuses waited till late last night to start acting up.

Once again, thanks to SDAZ for putting on a great holiday boogie - I hope the rest of the boogie goes as well as the first four days ... looks like you've got the weather for some fantastic jumping!

Great to meet a lot of new folks and catch up with old friends.B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What a SICK event!!! Had hella fun, got yelled at for partying too late (so obviously, we kept ragin') :ph34r:, did a bunch of sweet jumps with good friends!

Hope to be back next year!! (make sure the fire pit is empty for us;))

ps. People need to learn to shlare the yonkels. . .We continuously scored folks in the 9s and 10s for wipe outs :P Carnage is all fun to watch till people start breaking themselves. . .

If yer gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough!!
Cuz stupid hurts

A-54266 - BASE#1374