amychmelecki

Skydivers in Wonderland / Skydive Arizona

Holiday Boogie 2009
December 25th – January 3rd

Aircraft
Otters, Sky Vans, DC3, Beech 18 and a Hot Air Balloon

Load Organizers
Arizona Airspeed for Formation Skydiving, Arizona Arsenal for Vertical Skydiving, AZTC for everything, Greg Gasson for Camera and everything and Scott Campos for wing suits!

Airspeed 8 ways, 10 ways and 40 ways!!!!!!

Arizona Airspeed will be organizing 8 ways on December 27th, 10 ways on December 28th and 40 ways on December 29th-31st!!!!!!! Come out and train with the world’s very best skydiving team ever! For those of you that know the Airspeed members, you know they are the best coaches available. For those of you that do not know them----here is your golden opportunity. These events cost close to nothing----$10 dollar rego fee plus your jumps------like I said cheep!

For registration info and forms check out the schedule of events on the Skydive Arizona web site!

Arizona Arsenal Sequentials
December 29 and 30

World Cup Champion team Arizona Arsenal is looking for a group of talented freeflyers that want to turn some head down points with them during the holiday season. Participants should be able to fly head down, take docks in large groups, turn points and break off safely.

For registration info and forms check out the schedule of events on the Skydive Arizona web site!

8-way speed star competition, Belly or Head Down
Jan 2

This comp is all about building a formation as fast as your team can without taking any grips out the door. Teams can enter as a headdown or a belly team. For more information, rules and registration check out the schedule of events on the Skydive Arizona web site!

Parties!!!!!
This boogie is jam packed with nighttime awesomeness. Here is the list! Dec 27th-- Giant Bonfire in the Desert, December 28th -- Carnival Night at the Bent Prop, Dec 29th -- Talent Show with MC DJ Moo, Dec 30th – Tunnel Show, Dec 31 Skydivers in Wonderland New Year's Party in the Bent Prop with DJ MOO-----OH, IT'S ON! Fantasy costume theme!

Plans for this boogie will evolve, grow and continuously get more AWSOME! Check in with us from time to time to see what’s new.

Thank you for reading! Hope to see you there.

Will be there from the 24th to the 28th. Looking forward to some great jumps! B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

SWEET!!!

A group of 10 of us are driving out from Kansas. We'll be there from the 26-30. It's 17 degrees here now...can't wait for warmer weather.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

SWEET!!!

A group of 10 of us are driving out from Kansas. We'll be there from the 26-30. It's 17 degrees here now...can't wait for warmer weather.

Have a nice drive! I'm flying out to AZ on the 23rd to spend Christmas with my Mom who lives a couple of hours away - will be jumping starting on the 26th.

I'm getting there the 26th and leaving on the 2nd. I can hardly wait. It's so cold and windy here today that warm sounds really, really good. I've been trying to get close enough to my 500th jump to do it there, but I don't think I'm going to make unless we get some really unseasonable weather here.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Anyone happen to be going to the Tucson airport on Jan 1st in the afternoon?? Trying to figure out a way to get a flight out of Tucson for the 1st, if I can get there. Never been to Eloy and I hope to get there soon.

Blue Skies!!

We'll be leaving the DZ at the end of the day on the 1st, but we'll probably still wont head out to tucson till 7pm...
Remster

Time is growing shorter folks, hope you made your reservations as almost everything is full or quickly filling up. There will be plenty of goodies given away during the boogie. So far we have stuff from PD, Bonehead, Alti-2, Liquid Eyewear, Jump Shack, BirdMan, Vigil along with some other goodies to be given away during the boogie and or during the New Years Ballon drop. You could potentially walk away with a complete system to include the AAD, a wingsuit, a helmet, an altimeter, sunglasses and a gear bag to carry it all in if you were really lucky.

See you guys when you get here.:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Time is growing shorter folks, hope you made your reservations as almost everything is full or quickly filling up. There will be plenty of goodies given away during the boogie. So far we have stuff from PD, Bonehead, Alti-2, Liquid Eyewear, Jump Shack, BirdMan, Vigil along with some other goodies to be given away during the boogie and or during the New Years Ballon drop. You could potentially walk away with a complete system to include the AAD, a wingsuit, a helmet, an altimeter, sunglasses and a gear bag to carry it all in if you were really lucky.

See you guys when you get here.:)

For what do we need to make reservations??
I am only interested in finding a wingsuit to fit me and jump with some people willing to jump with a low timer.
SkydiveKC.com