RickH

Everglades Boogie 2010

Skydive Air Adventures in Clewiston, Florida is proud to announce the "Everglades Boogie"!
January 28- February 1, 2010.

Aircraft: 2 Super Otters
Skyvan
Pitts Special Bi-Plane (WFFC Fred Cabanas)
Bell 407 Helicopter
For you non jumpers: L-39 Jet and Extra 300.

Organizers: Guy Wright, Dr. Pete, Luis Prinetto,
Ari Perelman. and many more!
Wingsuit: Jeff Nebelkopf

Camping available on site....Party all night with live entertainment, Free beer, bonfires, BBQ, raffles and giveaways!

All the industries top vendors will be there...Demo's from all the best!

Register now...$35.00. Call 1-800-533-6151, www.skydivefl.com. Make your Hotel reservation< Roland Martins Marina and Tiki Bar 1-800-473-6766

Come to Florida's biggest boogie!!!! See ya"ll there!!!

I hope to attend this year--was down in 08 and it was a good time and a chance for north florida to meet souh floridaB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

what are you looking for? lots and lots of room. but afaik no actual rv slots or hook up. but hey it's an airport and a d.z not a campground. there were lots of tent's and rv's set up last year. they do have shower facilities. I just slept in the rental car. which was a cargo van for just that reason. worked fine for me.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

you flying into airglades airport itself? if so it's a short drive into clewiston. but I wouldn't want to walk it. don't know if there is a local taxi service. prob. but I'm not 100%. everyone was real friendly. bet you could get someone to give you a lift though. wish I could make it have fun. and don't land in the sugarcane.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

thanks Keithbar ... sounds good enough, just wanted to make sure showers were readily available, and bringing my tent along was a viable option. Temperatures look like they might be on the lower side at night though, might need to upgrade my sleeping bag!

last year for the 1st few nights it got down below freezing. everyone was sucked up pretty tight to the bonfire at night. I think the fla. peeps were wearing every piece of clothing they owned:D

Hey all, look's like they do have rental car at the airport for anyone else that maybe flying in for the boogie.

Now if the weather will be good...VFR long cross country but boy do I need a BREAK
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

TeamDirtySanchez will be doing initiation jumps and issuing numbers--

Look for Jeff Guy--I'll be with the big way rw jumpers

See teamdirtydanchez.com for info about our group--we now have over 500 member worldwide--B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I know this is a long shot but I believe that on the packing matt in the main hanger I may have left a sd card from my GoPro B| It had the pitts and a heli jump on it so if anyone happened to find a card at the boogie and it's got those vids on it please let me know! ;)

Other than that kick ass boogie!

=--{O}------------------{O}---] D.S.#111 VSCR # 123