camgon

12th Annual Collegiate Boogie: Jan 15-18!

ATTENTION COLLEGE SKYDIVERS!

The University of Florida Falling Gators Skydiving Club and Skydive Palatka are proud to present the 12th Annual Collegiate Boogie! Join us Jan. 15-18, Martin Luther King Jr weekend, in Palatka, FL for beautiful weather (and we learned our lesson about not scheduling it during Collegiates, so you all better come!).

We are in negotiations with Skydive Deland to get their Skyvan tailgate aircraft. With a minimal registration fee, attendees receive free meals throughout the event, free beer each night, the official boogie t-shirt, and free load organizing with a great group of college skydivers to jump with.

This boogie will allow college skydivers to do the two things college skydivers do best: jump out of airplanes during the day and create mayhem at night! Nightly activities include a poker tournament, karaoke, a raffle (included with registration), music, big screen movies, beer pong and corn hole tourney, and any other shenanigans college students can think of...(beacon, anyone?)

Keep up regularly with this thread, as more info will be added as the event draws nearer. We hope to see you all there!

Blue Skies,
Camden M Gonzalez
Falling Gators Safety & Training Officer
http://www.skydiveuf.com

You could always fly into Jacksonville International Airport or Gainesville Regional Airport

Those would each provide about 1-1.5hr drive:
Directions from JAX to Palatka
Directions from GNV to Palatka

I don't know my work times quite yet but I may be able to provide transport for some ppl from Gainesville if needed...
=--{O}------------------{O}---] D.S.#111 VSCR # 123

Teamdirtysanchez will be issuing numbers and encouraging team spirit (or does the 'blue water' do that?)B|

I'll be there supporting the team--

The Skyvan would be real cool..

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues