CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

What I need is an idea of what size tent you need. As posted in the Roamingdz.com forums yesterday 15x15 $150, 20x20 $275, the 40x60 I put up last year is $960 and a 40x80 is like $1200.

Please let me know as soon as possible if The Farm is going to want a large tent as I will need to figure out the layout.

I should be able to bring my two 10x10 popups and the old yellow PD tent down as well. Just need a sledge hammer and someone willing to swing it, cause I aint.;)

Be careful where you put your popups...:D

If Im lucky they will get blown away!

We may want to consider putting bright orange flags on top of all tents and pop ups so that people can see them when coming in the land. ;):D

What I need is an idea of what size tent you need. As posted in the Roamingdz.com forums yesterday 15x15 $150, 20x20 $275, the 40x60 I put up last year is $960 and a 40x80 is like $1200.

Please let me know as soon as possible if The Farm is going to want a large tent as I will need to figure out the layout.

I should be able to bring my two 10x10 popups and the old yellow PD tent down as well. Just need a sledge hammer and someone willing to swing it, cause I aint.;)

We may want to consider putting bright orange flags on top of all tents and pop ups so that people can see them when coming in the land. ;):D

Ok somebody help me out, where is the post on hotel info?? I cant find it, saw it a week ago or so and now I'm lost. Can someone send me a link? uggh! Thank you!

Ok somebody help me out, where is the post on hotel info?? I cant find it, saw it a week ago or so and now I'm lost. Can someone send me a link? uggh! Thank you!

Looks like that info was on the very first post. :D;)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Looks like that info was on the very first post. :D;)

Figures a fellow Texan has to be the smart one!!:P I swear it was not there when i saw it the first time. Besides who reads the first page?
Thanks!

better that what'll happen to them if the feel the wrath of Gonzo!:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Yeah...give Gonzo a better target.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Yeah...give Gonzo a better target.

I have no idea what you guys are referring to...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hey all. we are planning a POP's record for Thursday afternoon opening day of the boogie. I have to talk to the "big man" but the plane (I think) will be a 15,000 jump 21 people and video. If you AREN't on the GSR and you'd like to play please drop me a PM. Real Name, Number of jumps, Exit weight and E-Mail (other than here that you check)
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Slacker............I don't mind you missing the POP's thing. Pleanty for THAT but don't you understand that Chris needs you there THURSDAY jumping???

You'll get hammered Friday night....sleep in on Saturday. Get a couple jumps, get hammered....

You need to add another day off.:P

Slacker............I don't mind you missing the POP's thing. Pleanty for THAT but don't you understand that Chris needs you there THURSDAY jumping???

You'll get hammered Friday night....sleep in on Saturday. Get a couple jumps, get hammered....

You need to add another day off.:P

I'd love to pal, but my wife just doesn't have any days off work to spare and watch the kids at home for me. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok ANYONE that has child care problems. Bring your kids to my house and my wife will watch them for free as long as you are at the boogie by 12:00 Noon.

She's out of jail right now, and has been dry for over two weeks. The charges of child prostitution didn't stick and I'm pretty sure she wasn't really selling the neighborhood kids........pretty sure

Ok ANYONE that has child care problems. Bring your kids to my house and my wife will watch them for free as long as you are at the boogie by 12:00 Noon.

She's out of jail right now, and has been dry for over two weeks. The charges of child prostitution didn't stick and I'm pretty sure she wasn't really selling the neighborhood kids........pretty sure

:D Great selling point!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

RV slots are full. We might need to double up if more people need slots.
PM me with any questions or concerns.

Wow... how full was it last year? Sounds like a significant increase in jumpers coming. :)

***We might need to double up..

I'll be offering sunset shower loads in my hotel room for all you hotties.:ph34r::P;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The Otters are belted for 23. If there are others to fill the plane we could do make it a formation load but it will be a few bucks more.

I'll be gettin' there on Wednesday, provided my leave request goes through as planned. I don't forsee any issues, but you never know what might come up in my profession.