CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Anyone besides me going to use it as their place of slumber?

Oh, brrrr! It got really cold at night last year. Bring your thermals!

Or just find yourself a nice, warm, friendly bunkmate. I'm sure they'll be a few candidates staggering around. Hehe
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Colder than Zhills over Christmas??? If so, I think I need to pull my name off the list....

This doesn't look bad at all. Nothing a few shots and a warm body can't take care of.

March
Normal High: 70°F
Normal Low: 47°F
Normal Average: 58°F
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Colder than Zhills over Christmas??? If so, I think I need to pull my name off the list....

The days were fine but the nights were cold to me. Then again, I'm a FL girl, so my opinion may be a little skewed. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Seeing as I have not been to this event since Dublin 07 - I figure I may as well make a good show.

I'll be taking votes/suggestions on what color I should dye my hair for this year's boogie.

/Would like to keep it under a $100 dyejob, so nothing too elaborate.

seeing how it will be st pattys day i vote lime green.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

looks like we have four so far:

me
Bolas
gonzalesna
RastaRicanAir

that puts us at $37.50 each. Anyone besides me going to use it as their place of slumber?

I hadn't planned on it until you said that.;):P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

looks like we have four so far:

me
Bolas
gonzalesna
RastaRicanAir

that puts us at $37.50 each. Anyone besides me going to use it as their place of slumber?

I hadn't planned on it until you said that.;):P

WOO HOO slumber party!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Does anyone have acces to vast quantities of Go-Fast? I'm in Canada and can't mail-order it here. I'm looking for about 4 cases (tall cans) to bring home. If anyone can help, lemme know and we'll figure out a mutually acceptable cash transfer.B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Whats go-fast??

It's also another name for the Carbone Zone Bounce Burger with a side of baked beans.

;) LOVE YOU GUYS, Tammy!! Don't forget my fish!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yeah, personally, I think she's nuts. But if we can zip a couple sleeping bags together -y'know, for extra warmth- I might be convinced to throw in my 98.6.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Seeing as I have not been to this event since Dublin 07 - I figure I may as well make a good show.

I'll be taking votes/suggestions on what color I should dye my hair for this year's boogie.

/Would like to keep it under a $100 dyejob, so nothing too elaborate.

seeing how it will be st pattys day i vote lime green.

Even with a complete bleaching prior, the green washes out way too fast, especially sweating while jumping

woo is me. looks like i'll be working every weekend of 2010. every damn fri, sat, and sun, night shift too. or i should say every damn weekend with the exception of march 19, 20, and 21B| i told em i was taking that weekend off i didn't care if it hairlips the pope.;) should give me like a 10 day vacation. so i should be able to come early and stay late. I need to get you a check in the mail to reserve a slot on a balloon. it's $90 right spence?

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Match your canopy...

Not a bad idea but all yellow with a blue end cell would be kind of boring...plus I don't think I can write "performance designs" in my hair :P

Good point. Shave that in instead. But just shave PD so when you go back to work you can tell them it stands for Professional Doctor. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

how about different shades of pink and purple?

Why replied to both of us? I don't have any hair right now to dye...:D

I've attached a few pictures to contrast and compare.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

98.6 ... millimeters? :o:D:D Sorry, couldn't help it :D

Weeaaakk.

BTW:
You guys talk more about hair color than chicks do. I just want to see one of the Kilted C*cksman dye their melon the same color as their tartan. It'll make for some really interesting cartwheel video.