CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

So, a friend offered me a pair of leather chaps to wear if I ride the mechanical bull. This could be fun or it could have "bad idea" written all over it if one considers my past history of being clumsy. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

RV SLOT INFO

Here is a (partial) list of those on the list:

Bob Seaman
Chris Spence
Dan Eaton
David Enete
Don Rowlands
Frankie Davis
Jello J
Jim Kozell
Keith Bar
Lisa Bell
Mark Cochran
Michelle Duran
Mike Tripp
Muff Trailer
roundcanopy
TAXIWAY
Wayne Roach

Please do me a favor PM the following info to me:
1. confirm or cancel your request
2. size of your RV
3. your arrival/departure date
4. contact info - cell phone and email (this will NOT be made public)
This info will help a lot with coordinating slots.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

G'day, how's she goin anyway..
A question about camping (ie tent, not RV)..
Where is the tenting area in relation to the obvious RV site on the sat photo?

Doog
DOOG
Muff 846
All you people are here to make sure I have a good time.

The List:

aardvarkeater
amstalder
Anthony & Kathleen Stone
azuleskies
Bibliophile
Billy "Fucknuggets" Vance
Chris Spence
dannydan
denete
Dittodogg
doog
Ellie (sweeeet)
Eric "The Rican"
fmmobley
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
HALO1
Harmless Ryan
Iago
iluvtofly
Jean
Julie Spence
k-dubjumps
Keithbar
Ken Stone
kingbunky
ladydyver & drdive
lauraliscious, MrLicious, & Delilah
littleskycrab
LuckyMcSwervy
mgregory
micduran
Mirage62 + 66
mouth & youngin
Mutumbo
mwabd1 & his elf of a wife
namdrib
normiss
Pokerstar
popsjumper
PsycoBob
RastaRicanAir
rick
SARLDO
Scotty C.
Seebs112
Shakey Dog
SkyChimp "Dan"
skymama
Sletzer
Spence
Tami C.
Taxiway (Scott)
Thanatos340
The Don
Thomas Crowe
Tmaricle55
Towerrat
Wayneflorida
wildcard451

If you want your name added to the list, please do not quote it. Simply say that you're attending the boogie and I will add your name and update this list periodically.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

So, a friend offered me a pair of leather chaps to wear if I ride the mechanical bull. This could be fun or it could have "bad idea" written all over it if one considers my past history of being clumsy. :ph34r:

You go, cowgirl! ;) I vote FUN!!! :ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I can pretty much wager the bodily appendage of your choice that at some point, unless violently restrained, Munky AND/OR Gonzo will find an opportunity to mount that unfortunate electrical animal while wearing their kilts. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO to erase or even cloud that image from our minds is THE LEAST YOU CAN DO for the good of humanity.

Take the chaps. :|

As for clumsy, no accidental maneuver you attempt will compare to what Bolas will probably do when he hops up there with half a bottle of Turkey dribbled down the front of some f*ckin' Alice in Wonderland costume.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Well, if they don't wear underwear under their kilts and costumes, I definitely want to be on the bull before they do! :|

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, if they don't wear underwear under their kilts and costumes, I definitely want to be on the bull before they do! :|

soooooo what if anything are you wearing with the chaps:)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

soooooo what if anything are you wearing with the chaps

Depends on how cold it is and how much working out and toning I get done between now and then!

Now when I come by the shop for a beer, are you going to tell me, "you can't have one, shouldn't you be working out?" :ph34r:

Depends on how cold it is and how much working out and toning I get done between now and then!

Now when I come by the shop for a beer, are you going to tell me, "you can't have one, shouldn't you be working out?" :ph34r:

I would never tell you not to drink beer :)I would say skip dinner.:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Oh good idea, I'll bring my chaps too!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I can pretty much wager the bodily appendage of your choice that at some point, unless violently restrained, Munky AND/OR Gonzo will find an opportunity to mount that unfortunate electrical animal while wearing their kilts. ANYTHING YOU CAN DO to erase or even cloud that image from our minds is THE LEAST YOU CAN DO for the good of humanity.

Take the chaps. :|

As for clumsy, no accidental maneuver you attempt will compare to what Bolas will probably do when he hops up there with half a bottle of Turkey dribbled down the front of some f*ckin' Alice in Wonderland costume.

Talk about painting images... B|

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Beer has food value. Food has no beer value. ;)

I would never tell you not to drink beer :)I would say skip dinner.:P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

if your going to wear your chaps i may have to break out my leather as well....i will even bring the whip - :o:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Not that I have to point this out for someone of your vast intellect and worldly sophistication, but ONE TIME for the edification of the great unwashed:

It's a KILT.
If they were wearing anything under it, it'd be a f*ckin' SKIRT.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Now, just shoot me that address where I should ship the P90-X DVD's, and we'll be allll set. ;)

if your going to wear your chaps i may have to break out my leather as well....i will even bring the whip -

You with a whip and me with a paddle...we could do some interesting Orfun initiations with those! :ph34r: